Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

'I'd love to be part of something special' - Ogbeta excited by Bolton loan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

'I'd love to be part of something special' - Ogbeta excited by Bolton loan 17688171

Nathanael Ogbeta wants to be part of “something special” after joining Wanderers on loan from Swansea for the rest of the season.

The versatile defender impressed during a loan spell at Peterborough last term before picking up an injury.

Ogbeta played in a 5-0 defeat against the Whites last February and was certainly impressed with what he saw.

He believes Wanderers’ style of play is a natural fit for his own game and is eager to contribute over the coming weeks and months.

“The football you guys played that day was something else and I'm really excited to be part of it,” Ogbeta told the club website.

“The gaffer went through some clips with me to show me how he wants us to play and what he expects from me as a wing-back and it just suits me to a tee, so I'm really excited and can't wait to get going.

“It's only for the short term now but this is a great club and I'm just really excited. I really believe that the club is a Premier League club.

“I'd love to be part of something special. Obviously, I can't guarantee what's going to happen in the future but all I know is that while I'm here I want to give my all for the fans, for the club, and for the manager and hope that I will be part of something special while I'm here.”

The deal was completed in time for Ogbeta to be involved against Carlisle as Wanderers aim to strengthen their position in the promotion race.

“We've got a lot of tough games coming up, but this is what you live for. If you can't do it in the big moments, then there's no point,” he continued.

“I believe in the team and I believe in the way that we play and I'm really sure that we're going to go all the way.

“I'm really confident, especially with the manager, his style of play and just the atmosphere and how calm everybody is.

“I'm so surprised and just really praying that we can all put it together and continue to get results.”

Source

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum