Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stevenage 0-0 Bolton

+5
boltonbonce
Cajunboy
terenceanne
Norpig
Sluffy
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1bolton - Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Empty Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Thu Mar 28 2024, 09:07

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was looking forward to Baxter and Charles back in the team for this game but sadly Evatt has said they still won't be playing yet.

Can Bolton narrow Derby's lead to just one point and keep the pressure on them?

Every game now is a cup game in our eyes so will we come home with the 3 points?

Place your bets!

Last edited by karlypants on Fri Mar 29 2024, 17:49; edited 2 times in total

2bolton - Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Thu Mar 28 2024, 10:21

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anything less than 3 points and it will be a very deflated team and fan base trudging into the playoffs.
I've questioned the player's focus since we were 2 points behind Pompey with 3 games in hand. Whichever X1 is picked to represent us, there are absolutely ZERO reasons not to see this and every remaining game as our promotion final.

Had enough of this "plenty of twists and turns yet" nonsense - it just breeds bad attitude. Win now and get the goddamn points on the board.

3bolton - Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Thu Mar 28 2024, 10:58

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think we will scrape by them by the odd goal, i'm going for a 2-1 away win. We have to keep the pressure on Derby and hope they slip up again like last week.

4bolton - Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Thu Mar 28 2024, 11:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I think we will scrape by them by the odd goal, i'm going for a 2-1 away win. We have to keep the pressure on Derby and hope they slip up again like last week.

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

5bolton - Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Thu Mar 28 2024, 12:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Here's the reverse fixture highlights...

6bolton - Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Fri Mar 29 2024, 14:21

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

So Jerome is picked to start over Bod ----- Only managers make decisions like that.  Hope it works out for us.
COYWM

7bolton - Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Fri Mar 29 2024, 14:36

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Can BTID or Karly please have a look as to why I/we? can't seem to display Tweets anymore on Nuts?

Thank you.

NOTE the top link is by using the site's embed function and the bottom attempt is by using the previous method of using twitters embed function.

Last edited by Sluffy on Fri Mar 29 2024, 14:41; edited 1 time in total

8bolton - Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Fri Mar 29 2024, 14:40

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

9bolton - Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Fri Mar 29 2024, 14:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Radio Nuts is now live! :COYW:

10bolton - Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Fri Mar 29 2024, 14:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Glad Forrester gets a start but not sure about Jerome starting.

11bolton - Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Fri Mar 29 2024, 17:10

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Derby six points clear - as we know games in hand doesn't mean anything. We need to keep our heads up and secure that third position.......that's the reality of it.
As for today both teams about equal - we never really looked like scoring a goal and they had the better chances anyhow. The free-flowing football of months ago seems to have deserted us  - all we can do is plod on IMO.

12bolton - Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Fri Mar 29 2024, 18:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Poor performance and poor result imo.

This team is not hungry enough to go up. End of story!

13bolton - Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Fri Mar 29 2024, 18:18

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

A team devoid of passion and fight.

Another abysmal performance.

14bolton - Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Fri Mar 29 2024, 18:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Plodding and uninspiring. Uphill from here.

15bolton - Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Fri Mar 29 2024, 19:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Plodding and uninspiring. Uphill from here.

Uphil from plodding along and uninspiring????

This is it for the rest of the season Bonce! Very Happy

16bolton - Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Fri Mar 29 2024, 19:34

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Didn’t think it was that bad tbh. Fans in meltdown as usual as if we have a divine right to win every game. 

We already let the autos slip weeks ago. Losing to Derby confirmed it. 

If you can’t beat the bang average tin pot teams that are sitting in the playoffs right now then you don’t deserve it. They should be walking it.

Last edited by Hipster_Nebula on Fri Mar 29 2024, 20:59; edited 1 time in total

17bolton - Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Fri Mar 29 2024, 20:03

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Like Evatt said, earlier in the season would have been a decent result, away against a team fighting for the playoffs. But as we need points it’s not deemed as a good result. We didn’t lose, but at this stage of the season and in our predicament we needed the 3 points. Derby have Portsmouth next so hopefully it’s nil points for them. We beat Reading at home and the gap is 3 points with a game in hand.

We can still do this!

18bolton - Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Fri Mar 29 2024, 20:58

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Derby will beat pompey. That is the biggest banker I’ve ever seen.

19bolton - Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Fri Mar 29 2024, 20:59

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Unlikely in my opinion

20bolton - Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Stevenage 0-0 Bolton Fri Mar 29 2024, 21:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Like Evatt said, earlier in the season would have been a decent result, away against a team fighting for the playoffs.  But as we need points it’s not deemed as a good result.  We didn’t lose, but at this stage of the season and in our predicament we needed the 3 points.  Derby have Portsmouth next so hopefully it’s nil points for them.  We beat Reading at home and the gap is 3 points with a game in hand.  

We can still do this!

I hope you are right mate as it’s so fucking depressing at the moment!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum