Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Play offs - 2nd Leg Bolton 2-3 Barnsley 1st Leg Barnsley 1-3 Bolton

+9
terenceanne
Norpig
BoltonTillIDie
Keegan
boltonbonce
okocha
finlaymcdanger
Cajunboy
Whitesince63
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A bit of a nail biter this!  

How do you all think will we do?

Last edited by karlypants on Tue May 07, 2024 7:33 pm; edited 6 times in total

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wanderers fans have snapped up the allocation for this game in rapid time apparently. Just 2,163 tickets which is appalling in my opinion!

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They are in poor form at the moment and have just sacked their manager, so on paper we should win this but we are so inconsistent even within games so who knows!

If we can at least get a draw we should be able to beat them at home in the return leg.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

As of this writing the game is Not listed on Wanderers TV.  Anyone know if it will be on - if not where?

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

terenceanne wrote:As of this writing the game is Not listed on Wanderers TV.  Anyone know if it will be on - if not where?
It’s on Sky TA or Now TV if you don’t have sports.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:
It’s on Sky TA or Now TV if you don’t have sports.
I think you need a Sky subscription via Now TV to watch Sky Sports on Now TV if that makes sense.
It'll be on the dodgy - or at a pub.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Big day is here. My concern is that Evatt will set up to deal with their pressing midfield and play battlers rather than ball players e.g. Demps for Maghoma - which is kowtowing to Barnsley instead of focusing on our own strengths and forcing them to worry about us instead of us worrying about them.
Barnsley will try to force us into a long ball game - which is easy for them to deal with - but we should be brave, stick to our principles, try to play through them which is riskier but with potentially greater reward. And we just can't afford any daft mistakes.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Barnsley 0 - 2 Bolton. Prediction aside, we have had horrible luck with injuries this calendar year and it effectively scuppered our chances of automatic promotion. With Paris, Dion, Rico & Big Vic ready to rumble against a Barnsley team that has not been pulling up trees lately, and with an interim manager, we should win this game outright.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

terenceanne wrote:As of this writing the game is Not listed on Wanderers TV.  Anyone know if it will be on - if not where?
For those interested - out of the blue the game has turned up on Wanderers TV - Excellent marketing plan to have all foreign viewers thinking they couldn't watch the game until hours before kick-off  ..dunno..

COYWM

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:
For those interested - out of the blue the game has turned up on Wanderers TV - Excellent marketing plan to have all foreign viewers thinking they couldn't watch the game until hours before kick-off  ..dunno..

COYWM

I believe it has always been available to foreign countries on wanderers tv and has been mentioned that it is not available in the uk due to sky having the rights to these games. Smile

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

karlypants wrote:

I believe it has always been available to foreign countries on wanderers tv and has been mentioned that it is not available in the uk due to sky having the rights to these games. Smile
It may have been available but not listed as a game to purchase on Wanderers TV until this morning......Doesn't matter now as long as we can watch it.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Passing the time watching the St Pauli game on youtube.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:
karlypants wrote:

It may have been available but not listed as a game to purchase on Wanderers TV until this morning......Doesn't matter now as long as we can watch it.

Yes that’s true at least you have somewhere to watch it now.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Radio Nuts is now live! :COYW:

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I’m predicting a comfortable win to us of course.  3-0

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A right bunch of dirty fuckers Barnsley are...

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:A right bunch of dirty fuckers Barnsley are...
It's all they had. Now lets batter them at our place. COYW.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Nat Lofthouse would have been proud of Cameron Jerome on that 3rd goal - he obviously knew that Williams could score from there, so he kept the goalkeeper under wraps to prevent him from being involved. Shades of bundling the Man Utd goalie into the goal, I think.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum