Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vote for your favourite home kit design for 2025/26

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wanderers have offered supporters the chance to vote on the design of their home shirt for the 2025/26 season in an online poll.

Four options have been put up for vote on the official website, entitled (from left to right in picture): Abstract, Map, Graphic and Herringbone.

Fans have been able to pick the home and away designs for the last two years using the interactive ‘slider’ which allows the user to determine how much they rate each shirt.

Votes can be made anonymously but those who register will be placed into a draw to win hospitality at the Lion of Vienna Suite next season.

Neil Hart, Chief Executive Officer at Bolton Wanderers said: "The Pick Our Kits initiative has been one of the most engaging and rewarding concepts we have initiated at the club in the last few years, and by popular demand – it’s back!

“You have consistently voted in your thousands in previous years to choose the kits the lads have worn over the past two seasons - we hope to see those numbers once again this time around.

“Unlike previous seasons, supporters will be voting on just the home kit. Both the away and third kits for 2025/26 will be designed in-house, with a number of exciting ideas being explored and will be released to supporters closer to the 2025/26 season.

“My thanks goes to the Bolton Wanderers Supporters’ Trust for their continued input, to Macron for their ongoing support and to the brilliant team at Social Asking for their work putting the survey together once again.

“I would also like to thank @ConceptBWFC, who has come in to offer support and collaboration on a couple of this year’s designs. Having seen their fantastic work across social media we wanted to reach out and work alongside them, helping to give supporters a variety of options to vote on.

"We eagerly anticipate sharing the results with you next summer."

To vote for your kit design [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Number 2 and 4 looks good to me. A shame about the stupid fugly strawberry teeth sleeve logo on them all though!

What do you all think?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Number 2 and 4 looks good to me. A shame about the stupid fugly strawberry teeth sleeve logo on them all though!

What do you all think?
Can't say I'm struck by any of them. The strength of the Wanderers kit has always been its simplicity, and we need to stop tinkering. Not that anyone takes any notice of anyone over 40 these days.
And the socks need to be white.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

1 or 4 for me. 4 is actually my favourite of them but that may simply be because I prefer to see us in a fairly simple white shirt with not too much detailing. The only exception to that in my view was the Normid shirt which I loved and still have my red one (although it's been a very long time since I could actually wear it.)

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Uninspired, off the shelf and boring. League One standard.

They should either go slick and classic (difficult with our sponsors I guess) or be brave and go for it with some ravy gravy Tik Tok shit.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's someone on Twitter who designs Bolton kits (ConceptBWFC) and his designs are a million times better than the options currently on offer. They should offer him a job!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum