Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It?

+9
Sgt. Bash
Quent
aaron_bwfc
Mr Magoo
Hipster_Nebula
Bernard Dennis Park
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:02 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I think he probably found out about that when he was researching the chances of a man getting pregnant. He knows his gay shit.

22Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:03 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I think he probably found out about that when he was researching the chances of a man getting pregnant. He knows his gay shit.

You've more chance of getting pregnant than catching HIV in Amsterdam. Who'd have thought.

23Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:05 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Can't really say i'm strongly against it or for it to be honest, though I don't see why gays are so bothered about wanting to be married, what's so different between a civil partnership and marraige.

IMO getting married in a church should be between a man and woman not 2 people of the same sex.

24Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:09 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hmmm, let see has this thread been turned into a bash-Amos thread?

It sure seems like it. ever since Dave appeared on here it seems that any chance that these 2 get they will have a pop!

It now seems that my time on this forum are now numbered, with these two.

Bolton Hater the forum is all yours, I ain't fighting in this corner!

25Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:12 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Hmmm, let see has this thread been turned into a bash-Amos thread?

It sure seems like it. ever since Dave appeared on here it seems that any chance that these 2 get they will have a pop!

Oh quit crying. You were the one who said gay men had more chance of getting pregnant than catching HIV. You should explain your comment or expect abuse.

26Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:13 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Don't kill yourself Chris.

27Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:14 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who's Dave?

28Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:20 pm

bwfc71 wrote:Hmmm, let see has this thread been turned into a bash-Amos thread?

So let's get this right. You spend months abusing me, calling my dead mother all sorts of names, suggesting I shag my sister, saying I am fat and that's ok......someone gives you some shit back and you run off like a girl. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

29Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:22 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How does Bolton Hater know of Chris Amos' slogan "LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"

I'm starting to wonder whether he's really a blackburn fan.

:dontgetit:

30Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:22 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Nobody has even give him any shit on this thread. He's mental though and suffers from bad paranoia.

31Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:32 pm

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I am all for gay marriage. I would loved to have married Billie in a church.

32Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:33 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:Who's Dave?

He thinks I'm David Nugent.

33Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:34 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Quent wrote:I am all for gay marriage. I would loved to have married Billie in a church.

christ all the characters have come out to play tonight.

:hijack:

34Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:34 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:

You left your watch at my place after the Leicester game.

35Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:35 pm

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Not really sure what that means hipster nebula?

36Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:36 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Quent wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Not really sure what that means hipster nebula?

lol!

37Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:36 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bernard Dennis Park wrote:

You left your watch at my place after the Leicester game.

I think you might've got me pregnant that night.

38Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:37 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The government appear split over this issue. Boris Johnson is all for it. If it ends up in the courts and they decree that gay marriage should be allowed in church, I hope in the interest of diversity and equality that they extend it so that Gay Muslims are also allowed to marry in Mosques.,

39Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:03 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I don't see any problem with same sex couples getting 'married'. When a man and woman marry its because they love each other and want to spend the rest of their lives together (and have a party and a holiday afterwards). Getting married makes it formal and gives the man and woman a lot more rights than if they were not married. Why should this not apply to same sex couples?

Same sex relationships may turn the stomachs of those who disagree with it but Im sure a gay man or woman will say the same about having a relationship with someone of the opposite sex.

I think the big difference is even though the thought of getting down and dirty with a man does turn my stomach (and I wouldnt care to see 2 women at it either), it is not something that would make me think any different of a person who is attracted to the same sex. The thought of sex with a woman I dont find attractive turns my stomach too so whats the difference? (This may be the difference between a lot of men and woman, quite a few men see any hole as a goal when it comes to a woman.....any woman!!)

I know a few people who are attracted to the same sex, and some are getting the best of both worlds by being attracted to both men and woman. Just because it does not float my boat dosnt give me the right to look down on them or think of them as 'disgusting' just because their sexual preference dosnt match mine. So long as both people involved are above the age of consent then it is no - ones business but theirs and if they want to have their relationship legally recoginised and have a big party to celebrate then they should have every right to do so.......And I want an invite!!!

Now pick that to peices and turn it into another amos-bashing thread!

40Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay Marriage: Are You Up For It? Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:09 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote: (and I wouldnt care to see 2 women at it either)

I don't want to watch sausage jockeys on the job but I wouldn't turn my nose up at a couple of Thespians involved in some hot action. As long as they don't have the flat top hair and the tattoos.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum