Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are We Really Respecting The Dead?

+6
Hipster_Nebula
Sgt. Bash
xmiles
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Are We Really Respecting The Dead? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are We Really Respecting The Dead? Mon Dec 17 2012, 16:03

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:Hookers on speed dial doesn't count.

I need to know where my hoes are.

22Are We Really Respecting The Dead? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are We Really Respecting The Dead? Mon Dec 17 2012, 16:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In all seriousness though, I lived in the US for nearly 3 years. Virtually everyone I knew over there slept with a gun in their bedside cabinet. None of them had ever had need to use it. But I think it's embedded in the US culture at every level from the poor to the rich.

23Are We Really Respecting The Dead? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are We Really Respecting The Dead? Mon Dec 17 2012, 16:05

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:In all seriousness though, I lived in the US for nearly 3 years. Virtually everyone I knew over there slept with a gun in their bedside cabinet. None of them had ever had need to use it. But I think it's embedded in the US culture at every level from the poor to the rich.

but none of this is true.... Neutral

24Are We Really Respecting The Dead? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are We Really Respecting The Dead? Mon Dec 17 2012, 16:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

You're right, you know my life inside out.

25Are We Really Respecting The Dead? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are We Really Respecting The Dead? Mon Dec 17 2012, 16:13

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

You're right, you know my life inside out.

Apologies you're definitely a woman.

26Are We Really Respecting The Dead? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are We Really Respecting The Dead? Mon Dec 17 2012, 16:15

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Are We Really Respecting The Dead? - Page 2 1625187496

27Are We Really Respecting The Dead? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are We Really Respecting The Dead? Mon Dec 17 2012, 16:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Apologies you're definitely a woman.

:flog:

28Are We Really Respecting The Dead? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are We Really Respecting The Dead? Mon Dec 17 2012, 16:18

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

But i don't see what made up bollocks adds to debates?

scratch

29Are We Really Respecting The Dead? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are We Really Respecting The Dead? Mon Dec 17 2012, 16:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:hijack:

Another serious thread hijacked by Hipster and his obsession with my life. You should be ashamed doing it in this thread. I really trust the mods will step in.

30Are We Really Respecting The Dead? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are We Really Respecting The Dead? Mon Dec 17 2012, 17:28

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The film, Bowling for Columbine by Michael Moore is well worth watching. America seems to be a nation of gun nuts. What is even more frightening is the fact that many parents don't even store them in a securely fastened gun cabinet.

When you read about young kids finding their parents weapons and shooting themselves by accident, it makes you realise just how crazy and irresponsible some yanks really are.

31Are We Really Respecting The Dead? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are We Really Respecting The Dead? Tue Dec 18 2012, 13:28

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

aaron_bwfc wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

But how is it respecting the dead?

Kind of agree with you on this and to be honest i'm not sure really, if you told the parents that some film premier has been cancelled I doubt it's going to make them feel any better considering their child has just been killed.

Think of it as a business decision.
How many people are going to not watch that film this week in light of recent events. Quite a few would see it possibly as poor taste. If they release it now they will lose revenue.

32Are We Really Respecting The Dead? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are We Really Respecting The Dead? Tue Dec 18 2012, 13:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

jayjay23 wrote:

Think of it as a business decision.
How many people are going to not watch that film this week in light of recent events. Quite a few would see it possibly as poor taste. If they release it now they will lose revenue.

Don't agree - the Batman film lost millions because they had to cancel all the media hype.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum