Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Freedman Out Thread

+10
Spirit of 58
JakeSnake
doffcocker
Bernard Dennis Park
Sgt. Bash
Keegan
Culcheth_White
wanderlust
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21The Freedman Out Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Wed Jan 02 2013, 14:19

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I partially agree with Natasha but not completely. I have no doubt that the players we have are not reaching their perceived potential which either means 1) they are just crap players and we've got rid of a load of average premier league players (who all seem to be doing OK without us) and replaced them with worse players or 2) the manager is incapable of getting the best out of them.

What frustrated me with OC and continues to frustrate me with DF is the apparent unwillingness to experiment a bit more to get the most out of this squad. If this system and selection is the best we can be, then we are truly in the poo. But I don't believe it is. I honestly think that both OC and DF are missing the bleeding obvious solution or are avoiding it because they are dogmatic about the way they want to play.

The reality is that they both stick with a system that doesn't produce results in this league, and certainly not with these players. A manager should be able to adapt systems and selections to get the most out of the players available.

I have publicised my views on the system and selection that would make us a success in this league without having to spend several times, but Doogie isn't listening - or looking at the league table either apparently. So wake up cloth-ears and show us a bit of imagination.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum