Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts First Anniversary Competition

+32
Reebok_Rebel
mark leach
Dunkels King
Bolton Nuts
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
Keegan
aloxford
CoopsBWFC
Lyric Todkill
Soul Kitchen
guypatrickangel
BWFC_2013
Sluffy
summercummings
observer
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
damon3269
Copper Dragon
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
MartinBWFC
JonnyRandom
NickFazer
WhiteBic
bwfc71
Sgt. Bash
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 12]

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If there are any horse racing fans out there they are welcome to have a dabble at our monthly top punter competition. That gives you 6 posts before next Saturday.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Has Hipster had a go ? I think he might be on holiday in Inverness.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Has Hipster had a go ? I think he might be on holiday in Inverness.

I think he's been banned.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WTF? :dontgetit:

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

For internet bullying.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:dontgetit:

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:Update!

In a spirit of welcome to members - new or old - we have decided to throw the competition open to everyone who manages to post 50 times or more before 3pm on 12th January.

So come on start posting!

(posts have to at least make some sense in the threads and anybody deliberately taking the piss to get their post count up will be disqualified from the competition).

So thats Natasha, Bernard, B.Hater and hipster out, then!!!!

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:Update!

In a spirit of welcome to members - new or old - we have decided to throw the competition open to everyone who manages to post 50 times or more before 3pm on 12th January.

So come on start posting!

(posts have to at least make some sense in the threads and anybody deliberately taking the piss to get their post count up will be disqualified from the competition).
This is more than fair to us newbies. Thank you. At the least, I hope
we score 6 goals in those 5 games. Imagine it could be 6 in the first
game alone... or maybe not 6 in all 5. Roll the dice and take your best guess. At least it's sporting and adds a little fun to what has been a dismal season or two or three.

CoopsBWFC

David Ngog
David Ngog

Watford (A) 42nd Min

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hi CoopsBWFC and welcome to Nuts. I am looking forward to the rest of your 49 post over the coming days!

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

talk about changing your mind! That means i have to post about 38 times in the next week or so.

As much as i love talking BWFC related bollocks at the best of times can't see this happening!

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It only works out as about 5 posts a day - not too difficult...

aloxford

David Ngog
David Ngog

Watford away, 32nd minute

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have these newly registered posters read the rules?

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I think natasha has created a few clone accounts Shocked

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WhiteBic wrote:I think natasha has created a few clone accounts Shocked

One way or another I will win this competition.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:talk about changing your mind! That means i have to post about 38 times in the next week or so.

As much as i love talking BWFC related bollocks at the best of times can't see this happening!

Didn't see you moaning when we changed the rules to let you even enter!

At the end of the day the prize is coming out of our own pockets, its not some gimmick run by some of the other forums where the owners are given free tickets for themselves and other various 'gifts' and in return run competitions on their sites to give away match tickets, simply for the intention of getting the names and addresses of the people who have entered and who will for evermore get bombarded with spam mail from the current clubs shirt sponsor, to get them to gamble away their money!

Indeed Burnden Aces only announced the other day that they are not going to run competitions just for their members only (because the sponsor was unhappy with the lack of response from the posters on their - they were not making their money back!)

Our intention was simply trying to say thank you to those of you who have help support the site by means of getting involved in our first year of existence.

We also want new people to join our site and make it busier and more interesting for all of us, so we belatedly had a couple of rethinks and finally settled that anyone can enter providing they make it up to 50 posts by the competition deadline.

What we don't want is for people to take the piss by registering, posting once or twice, winning the prize, then pissing off and never seeing them again!

I think most people would agree that is fair to everyone - don't you?

What we would like is for many of the people who view us regularly who don't currently post to join in with us. We understand that many of these people probably post on other forums on a more regular basis but there must be something about here they like otherwise why keep coming back and viewing us?

There's no law against posting on just one forum so I invite people to join in with us and getting posting - there's still time to meet the criteria to enter the FREE competition.

As a final act of goodwill to everyone we've lowered the target to just 40 posts, so even if you have never posted on this forum before you only have to average a miserly 5 posts per day (and just over 3 posts a day for you Norpig).

Hardly demanding and fair and reasonable to all we feel.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

In short, Norpig, Shamon! Very Happy

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:
Norpig wrote:talk about changing your mind! That means i have to post about 38 times in the next week or so.

Didn't see you moaning when we changed the rules to let you even enter!

At the end of the day the prize is coming out of our own pockets, its not some gimmick run by some of the other forums where the owners are given free tickets for themselves and other various 'gifts' and in return run competitions on their sites to give away match tickets, simply for the intention of getting the names and addresses of the people who have entered and who will for evermore get bombarded with spam mail from the current clubs shirt sponsor, to get them to gamble away their money!

Indeed Burnden Aces only announced the other day that they are not going to run competitions just for their members only (because the sponsor was unhappy with the lack of response from the posters on their - they were not making their money back!)

Our intention was simply trying to say thank you to those of you who have help support the site by means of getting involved in our first year of existence.

We also want new people to join our site and make it busier and more interesting for all of us, so we belatedly had a couple of rethinks and finally settled that anyone can enter providing they make it up to 50 posts by the competition deadline.

What we don't want is for people to take the piss by registering, posting once or twice, winning the prize, then pissing off and never seeing them again!

I think most people would agree that is fair to everyone - don't you?

What we would like is for many of the people who view us regularly who don't currently post to join in with us. We understand that many of these people probably post on other forums on a more regular basis but there must be something about here they like otherwise why keep coming back and viewing us?

There's no law against posting on just one forum so I invite people to join in with us and getting posting - there's still time to meet the criteria to enter the FREE competition.

As a final act of goodwill to everyone we've lowered the target to just 40 posts, so even if you have never posted on this forum before you only have to average a miserly 5 posts per day (and just over 3 posts a day for you Norpig).

Hardly demanding and fair and reasonable to all we feel.
From a newbie, well stated and well intentioned and heartfelt.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it was meant to be a light hearted dig only! Thank you for lowering the target i will try to get to 40 as soon as possible.

i feel thoroughly told off now but best to complete the job with a bit of self flagellation - where did i leave my birch?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum