Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bears shit in woods and other news

+3
boltonbonce
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bears shit in woods and other news Empty Bears shit in woods and other news Tue Jan 08 2013, 17:39

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jamie Oliver has just signed a 5 year deal with City to provide all the catering for the Etihad stadium. And here was me thinking Oliver was only good for cooking up a panful of shite that only his mates would eat.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Two of my bears, Baldwin (L) and Douglas, do not shit in the woods, or anywhere else for that matter, but they do require a good dusting down every now and again. Baldwin, in particular, is showing the ravages of time, so today is grooming day. If you'll pardon the phrase.
I trust the rest of you treat your bears with the respect they deserve.
Bears shit in woods and other news Img_2812

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nice Bills NFL ball Boncey, i want to get a replica Steelers helmet but they cost a fortune!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Nice Bills NFL ball Boncey, i want to get a replica Steelers helmet but they cost a fortune!
Yes, I fancied a helmet myself. (No filth please). They are ridiculously expensive.

Even a mini helmet is around £30.

Can't imagine sitting at my desk wearing a full size one. But that's what would happen if I bought one. I should have thought twice about the boomerang too.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Norpig wrote:Nice Bills NFL ball Boncey, i want to get a replica Steelers helmet but they cost a fortune!
Yes, I fancied a helmet myself. (No filth please). They are ridiculously expensive.

Even a mini helmet is around £30.

Can't imagine sitting at my desk wearing a full size one. But that's what would happen if I bought one. I should have thought twice about the boomerang too.
It’ll only come back to haunt you

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now don't be a killjoy, Sluffy. It might come back. Probably after having done some serious damage to a passing dog walker.
I fear I might have to use it as a desk ornament, or tchotchke, to use a word a Jewish friend likes to use.
Junk, is another word frequently bandied about.

Cajunboy

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum