Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Other Half or members of your household???

+3
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
Banks of the Croal
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Are they interested in Football, or are you on your own, like me.

Wife's never understood why i love Bowton, and the two Daughters have never been interested.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My wife was born in Manchester but she has no time for football having been to Man United with a previous boyfriend.

She has been to the Reebok a few times but we always lost so I see her as more of a Jonah.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I'm on my own also!

Neither Mrs or Miss Sluffy have the slightest interest - I think I prefer it that way too.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't have another half but i dragged my ex to plenty of Bolton games and she wasn't the slightest bit interested!

BWFCinPhila

BWFCinPhila
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

My wife thinks I'm completely insane, particularly since it's only 'soccer', and it's taking place thousands of miles away, and since I end up drinking about 5 beers before noon whenever BWFC play on the weekend.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

5 beers before noon, Hardcore is that.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Banks of the Croal wrote:5 beers before noon, Hardcore is that.

Magoo would describe that as Childsplay.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BWFCinPhila wrote:My wife thinks I'm completely insane, particularly since it's only 'soccer', and it's taking place thousands of miles away, and since I end up drinking about 5 beers before noon whenever BWFC play on the weekend.

What is your tipple Phila ? None of this Coors Shite, I hope. I reckon you are partial to MicheLOB.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Going off topic, but we had this bloke working at our place, drivers mate. First Port of call in a morning was a "Offy " for his Cider, first words he spoke to you when he arrived on your job was "Fuk off you Bastard" what do you want.

Nice Bloke...Dead Now.

BWFCinPhila

BWFCinPhila
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Reebok Trotter wrote:
BWFCinPhila wrote:My wife thinks I'm completely insane, particularly since it's only 'soccer', and it's taking place thousands of miles away, and since I end up drinking about 5 beers before noon whenever BWFC play on the weekend.

What is your tipple Phila ? None of this Coors Shite, I hope. I reckon you are partial to MicheLOB.

The beermeister has a barrel of Bud in it right now for our upcoming Super Bowl party. My wife likes it best when the Miller Lite is in there. Yeungling is found on occasion since it's inexpensive and pushed heavily locally, sort of a tasty Newcastle-y domestic.

Coors Light only works for long days on the beach in Wildwood. Michelob is a bit pricier than I'm willing to spend on an Anheuser Busch product.

BWFCinPhila

BWFCinPhila
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Banks of the Croal wrote:5 beers before noon, Hardcore is that.

Only when it doesn't involve a day of actual tailgating or at the races.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

His liver is probably still fermenting. Seeing all these pissheads roaming the streets with bottles of White Lightning. What a horrible way to die. Get close to em and you can smell their rancid breath stinking of granny smiths. I'm glad I chose Carlsberg special brew for my tipple.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BWFCinPhila wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

The beermeister has a barrel of Bud in it right now for our upcoming Super Bowl party. My wife likes it best when the Miller Lite is in there. Yeungling is found on occasion since it's inexpensive and pushed heavily locally, sort of a tasty Newcastle-y domestic.

Coors Light only works for long days on the beach in Wildwood. Michelob is a bit pricier than I'm willing to spend on an Anheuser Busch product.

I am drinking Budweiser 66 at the moment. It's only 4% and quite gassy. I will have a night cap of Enos before I hit the sack.

BWFCinPhila

BWFCinPhila
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Reebok Trotter wrote:

I am drinking Budweiser 66 at the moment. It's only 4% and quite gassy. I will have a night cap of Enos before I hit the sack.

In-Bev will destroy the Budweiser brand by the time they're done with it. There were a lot of upset, brand loyal, Bud drinkers that were unhappy when the Belgians bought St. Louis.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I used to enjoy Miller until I discovered that Jeff Dahmer used to work at the Miller Brewery. It put me right off it.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

AB-Inbev nowadays have the most powerful beer brands across the globe, unfortunately.... Budweiser, Stella, Kronenbourg, Boddingtons, Becks, Leffe, Hoegaarden just to name a few.

but getting back on topic...

Family home it was:-
Me - Bolton (born in Bolton Lancashire and proud to support the Trotters)
Dad - united (one oa few from the Manchester area as he was born there so will give him that)
Sister - United (scum, she was born in Bolton, Greater Manchester, and supports that scum!!!!)
Mum - no interest

Current family home:
Me - Bolton (of course, first and foremost) and do follow Ajax and Almere City
Other half - FC Koln

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

My wife has been to a few games with me but thinks I am mad to support a team that more often makes me unhappy than happy. I miss BSA - back in his day it was the other way round.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum