Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The good old days...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The good old days... Empty The good old days... Tue Jan 22 2013, 21:46

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Do you remember the sendboard?

Wow, how ancient! It's like looking back in time seeing Bunbury and Wayneagain (now deceased) isn't it? Just frozen in time there on the Internet!

http://bwfcboard.sendboard.com/

2The good old days... Empty Re: The good old days... Tue Jan 22 2013, 22:36

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The what?

3The good old days... Empty Re: The good old days... Tue Jan 22 2013, 22:53

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

When I was a lad...

There was the Bolton Wanderers Football club official fans forum on the BWFC website. But it got shut own by the man. Loads of us footie forum folks were left without a home to go to because it was closed without any notice from the club. And, as you might know, if the forum is taken away suddenly, most of us having chatted for years but with no other way to contact each other, we were abandoned and alone. So I started to tinker around with setting up a forum of my own because it looked like our old one was gone forever.

Then I wrapped it up and helped initially to set up bwfcforum.co.uk with Mike Smith but I fell away from there once I had sent all of my users there and was encouraged by Sluffy to join Burnden Aces. And then from Burnden Aces I followed Sluffy here.

Any way, I stumbled accross "the sendboard" earlier and thought I would see if anyone remembered it!

(it didn't always look like that, it was blue and white at one point but it got reverted back just before we closed it to new members. Most of them transferred to bwfcforum.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum