Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anybody been noticing our banners?

+22
aaron_bwfc
Bernard Dennis Park
Keegan
Jamster26
WhiteBic
BoltonTillIDie
Mr Magoo
mark leach
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
gloswhite
Bolton Nuts
Sgt. Bash
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
Copper Dragon
Lofty_Love
Leeds_Trotter
JonnyRandom
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
26 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1Anybody been noticing our banners? Empty Anybody been noticing our banners? Thu Feb 07 2013, 21:43

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Those pictures at the top of the page is what I'm on about!

Would just like to give a big thank you to in particular Keegan who has created them all and BoltonTilIDie, who does all the fiddly bits sticking up there.

We hope to change the banner every day or so just to freshen things up on the forum, they will be mostly Wanderers features but there will be a few random ones too which we hope will make you smile!

If you have any suggestions for future banners just add them on to this thread and we will see what we can do!

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's pretty hard to miss them!

My ideas, stop using Whittam as inspiration, it fuels her ego.

Add photos of past greats, lofthouse, okocha, campo etc.

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Would be pretty good to get the pictures up of the "forgotten players" such as the ones mentioned in the "worth a mention" thread

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I've noticed them changing, wouldn't once a month be better?

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Leeds_Trotter wrote:I've noticed them changing, wouldn't once a month be better?

A monthly vote for player of the month, and then they get the banner for a month, just and idea.

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Lofty_Love wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:I've noticed them changing, wouldn't once a month be better?

A monthly vote for player of the month, and then they get the banner for a month, just and idea.
Sounds good, I know forums can have voting polls too. Maybe when the season ends we do a player of the season, thenthe months when the season isn't in play we have club legends?

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Not enough Claret in the banners but other than that they've been alright.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

We started off with the idea of doing them once a month as a sort of Bolton Nuts calendar but luckily for us Keegan decided to do quite a few extra as well!

Seeing that he'd done then seen a pity not to use them so that's why we've started to change them about a lot more often.

Thanks for your ideas everyone, please keep them coming - and please look forward tomorrows banner - whatever that may be!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

My ideas, stop using Whittam as inspiration, it fuels her ego.

Bitter.

10Anybody been noticing our banners? Empty Re: Anybody been noticing our banners? Fri Feb 08 2013, 09:03

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I liked the church one...

My idea for 2 banners would be...

'Reebok Rebel is a cracking poster and a great person, in fact hes the best'

and...

'Bolton Nuts, the home of the famous Mr Natasha Whittam'

what you reckon? bounce

11Anybody been noticing our banners? Empty Re: Anybody been noticing our banners? Fri Feb 08 2013, 17:50

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Once a mouth seems a bit long to wait for a new banner. Staying on the players theme. How about changing the banner once a week, maybe after a man of the match vote after the weekends fixture.

12Anybody been noticing our banners? Empty Re: Anybody been noticing our banners? Fri Feb 08 2013, 20:30

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Once a week gets my vote. Daily is a bit much. It seems inconsistent.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

13Anybody been noticing our banners? Empty Re: Anybody been noticing our banners? Fri Feb 08 2013, 20:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Daily is much better, makes me excited to log in every morning.

14Anybody been noticing our banners? Empty Re: Anybody been noticing our banners? Fri Feb 08 2013, 20:46

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Nat, time to get a life.

15Anybody been noticing our banners? Empty Re: Anybody been noticing our banners? Fri Feb 08 2013, 20:48

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

As a challenge, what about using peoples avatars in some way?

16Anybody been noticing our banners? Empty Re: Anybody been noticing our banners? Fri Feb 08 2013, 20:50

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can we have one with Mark Davies, maybe with a love heart round him?

17Anybody been noticing our banners? Empty Re: Anybody been noticing our banners? Fri Feb 08 2013, 20:52

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

HN, you're worrying me silent

18Anybody been noticing our banners? Empty Re: Anybody been noticing our banners? Fri Feb 08 2013, 20:58

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

One filled with our worst ever back four please.

Nicky hunt - Gerald cid - zat knight - paul robinson

Bloody hell that's scary.

19Anybody been noticing our banners? Empty Re: Anybody been noticing our banners? Fri Feb 08 2013, 21:03

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If nicky hunt was still here he'd be our best player and captain.

20Anybody been noticing our banners? Empty Re: Anybody been noticing our banners? Fri Feb 08 2013, 21:04

Hipster_Nebula wrote:If nicky hunt was still here he'd be our best player and captain.

I'd like to see a banner about Aberdeen. Would you mind Hipster?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum