Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If a Bolton player came out as gay...

+15
Sgt. Bash
gloswhite
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
NickFazer
WhiteBic
rammywhite
JonnyRandom
BoltonTillIDie
Tigermin
Mr Magoo
bwfc71
doffcocker
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1If a Bolton player came out as gay... Empty If a Bolton player came out as gay... Fri Feb 15 2013, 22:01

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

United States and ex-Leeds United winger Robbie Rogers has become only the third footballer to publicly declare his homosexuality.

There's every chance one or more of the 38 professional footballers employed by Bolton Wanderers isn't heterosexual. Anybody that's seen Chris Eagles in a 50/50 challenge is aware of this.

One of the big arguments against openly gay footballers is the damage it could do to his club's image and the resulting anger amongst fans.

I wouldn't personally give a shit, but I believe there's some homophobes on here that would feel differently.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

To be fair, I honestly do not give a damn if they are gay or not. I just want Bolton players to play and try to win with passion!

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Each to there own, play well, who gives a shit.

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

doffcocker wrote:United States and ex-Leeds United winger Robbie Rogers has become only the third footballer to publicly declare his homosexuality.

There's every chance one or more of the 38 professional footballers employed by Bolton Wanderers isn't heterosexual. Anybody that's seen Chris Eagles in a 50/50 challenge is aware of this.

One of the big arguments against openly gay footballers is the damage it could do to his club's image and the resulting anger amongst fans.

I wouldn't personally give a shit, but I believe there's some homophobes on here that would feel differently.

What percentage of the population is Gay ?? below 1 % ? then why the fuck does anyone care what they do or think ??

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not a homophobe - I'm not scared of my house

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

The only reason i would be pissed off is if stu holden or sordell came out purely because they have practicaly perfect looking girlfriends!

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Couldn't care less.

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

JonnyRandom wrote:The only reason i would be pissed off is if stu holden or sordell came out purely because they have practicaly perfect looking girlfriends!

Sordell has a fit bird! Must be his boyish good looks!

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Put the shirt on, give 100%, play with passion and be a decent person that's all bases covered. Straight, gay, catholic, muslim? couldn't care less.

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I'm with Nick

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc71 wrote:To be fair, I honestly do not give a damn if they are gay or not. I just want Bolton players to play and try to win with passion!

^ this.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JonnyRandom wrote:The only reason i would be pissed off is if stu holden or sordell came out purely because they have practicaly perfect looking girlfriends!

Potential stalker alert! Why are you checking out their girlfriends?

You need a hobby.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fair play to Robbie for coming out, but he's also quitting football?

Fair enough if thats what he wants to do but it's a shame.

lets face it, any footballer coming out as gay would be subject to all manner of abuse, probably on and off the pitch. It's no wonder players don't do it.

sad.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are there any homosexuals on here?

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

apparently not Smile

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If I had to guess I'd say hipster.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

No he's not, his mummy said he's just a nice boy Smile

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:If I had to guess I'd say hipster.

Are you wanting to ask me out?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Predictable.

But, if that was the case i'd have asked "are there any other homosexuals on here?"

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well why do you want to know if there are any gays on here?

serious question.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum