Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are you listening to today?

+15
scottjames30
gloswhite
Soul Kitchen
rammywhite
Bernard Dennis Park
Keegan
JonnyRandom
Copper Dragon
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
doffcocker
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Triumph
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61What are you listening to today? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Sat Mar 16 2013, 06:53

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Norpig wrote:
Hip Priest wrote:Bit of a weird mix but at the moment I'm listening to The Byrds,Curtis Mayfield and Orange Juice.

I'm a big fan of Edwyn Colllins and Orange Juice as well, judging by your name and the avatar you're a big Fall fan as well, great band can't wait for the new album to come out. I saw them live at the Factory in Manchester a couple of years ago they were great.

on again soon

62What are you listening to today? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Mon Mar 18 2013, 13:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hip Priest wrote:
Norpig wrote:
Hip Priest wrote:Bit of a weird mix but at the moment I'm listening to The Byrds,Curtis Mayfield and Orange Juice.

I'm a big fan of Edwyn Colllins and Orange Juice as well, judging by your name and the avatar you're a big Fall fan as well, great band can't wait for the new album to come out. I saw them live at the Factory in Manchester a couple of years ago they were great.

Yes,I'm a massive Fall fan although tbh most of my favourite Fall albums come from a good few years ago. I loved the Brix years especially. I think a lot of Mark's stuff these days is a bit hit'n miss. I've seen them 3 times in the last 5 years or so and each time he's been totally p1ssed out of his brain,he's been struggling with a chronic alcohol problem for a good few years now although I'm sure he doesn't see it that way.

I love Orange Juice and have managed to download the box set "Coals To Newcastle".I've been playing disc 1 this week which is The Glasgow School.

When i went to see The Fall at the Factory he kept nipping into a side room and sitting down but carried on singing! Only got into them in the last few years, i bought the 50,000 fans compilation and it started from there.

63What are you listening to today? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Mon Mar 18 2013, 13:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Haven't seen the Fall since their heyday, but they were a lot of fun then. Haven't heard anything of theirs for years.
Listened to the Chillis again this morning.

64What are you listening to today? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Mon Mar 18 2013, 14:35

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I've just had an hour of Abba and The Bee Gees because I was too lazy to go and get the remote control and turn over.

65What are you listening to today? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you listening to today? Mon Mar 18 2013, 14:40

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I've just had an hour of Abba and The Bee Gees because I was too lazy to go and get the remote control and turn over.

Two of the best selling bands of all time. I never had you down as a cultural connoisseur.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum