Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

God supports Wigan Athletic!

+7
Triumph
bwfc71
Boggersbelief
Bernard Dennis Park
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
Sgt. Bash
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1God supports Wigan Athletic! Empty God supports Wigan Athletic! Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:06 pm

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

A club with no fans from a rugby town is going to Wembley, to play an FA Cup semi final against lower league opposition with a win and European qualification looking certain.

Meanwhile, a club with a history going back to 1874, over 70 years of top flight football and 4 FA Cup championships is out of the top flight and can only get murdered by a team like Stoke when getting to Wembley.

God hates us and supports Latics! God supports Wigan Athletic! 3883682494

2God supports Wigan Athletic! Empty Re: God supports Wigan Athletic! Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:09 pm

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Just to add, I genuinely wanted to punch Edger Davids when with ManU/Chelsea and Man City still in the pot, he drew Millwall/Blackburn out to play Wigan in semi-final 1.

I hope Barnet go down and bust.

3God supports Wigan Athletic! Empty Re: God supports Wigan Athletic! Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:10 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whatever happens there is a good likelihood that the final will be contested by two teams from the north west.

4God supports Wigan Athletic! Empty Re: God supports Wigan Athletic! Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:20 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

With United, Chelsea or City being the other finalist - and almost certainly going to be in next years Champions League, will this mean Wigan, Blackburn or Millwall will be playing in Europe next season - or have they changed the rule?

5God supports Wigan Athletic! Empty Re: God supports Wigan Athletic! Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:24 pm

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:With United, Chelsea or City being the other finalist - and almost certainly going to be in next years Champions League, will this mean Wigan, Blackburn or Millwall will be playing in Europe next season - or have they changed the rule?

No rule changes. Wigan, Blackburn or Millwall will be in the Europa League next season. I will be very upset if it's either Wigan or Blackburn, so I'm backing Millwall. Even though they're also scum, they're just slightly less scummy than the other two.

Last edited by Sgt. Bash on Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

6God supports Wigan Athletic! Empty Re: God supports Wigan Athletic! Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:28 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Come on Millwall!!!

7God supports Wigan Athletic! Empty Re: God supports Wigan Athletic! Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:04 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Racist

8God supports Wigan Athletic! Empty Re: God supports Wigan Athletic! Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:07 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Don't make me bring your mother into it again.

9God supports Wigan Athletic! Empty Re: God supports Wigan Athletic! Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:17 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nothing you could possibly say would affect me

10God supports Wigan Athletic! Empty Re: God supports Wigan Athletic! Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:21 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I bet it would.

Luckily I'm not Amos though.

11God supports Wigan Athletic! Empty Re: God supports Wigan Athletic! Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:20 am

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I bet it would.

Luckily I'm not Amos though.

What d'ya mean by that, Dave Bernard?

12God supports Wigan Athletic! Empty Re: God supports Wigan Athletic! Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:54 am

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

The difference between us and Wigan is the passion of Dave Whelan.

13God supports Wigan Athletic! Empty Re: God supports Wigan Athletic! Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:18 am

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Im fucking sickened by the fact that that shitty, tin pot bunch of twats club, owned by an ever cockier, fatter twat, managed by a Spanish twat and followed by about 7 fans bunch of wankers club could end up in Europe...

Fucking Disgusting, hope they fuck it up like we did and get totally reamed!

Fifa should change the rules so that shitty clubs with no fans cant play in Europe.

Ive just been told of a Wigan fan at work that the last time they played Millwall on the last visit to Wembely - they took 10,000. Fucking pathetic waste of space that lot.

Yes, Im slightly jealous. can you tell?

14God supports Wigan Athletic! Empty Re: God supports Wigan Athletic! Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:32 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You sound like a Man Utd fan.

Are you saying the bigger the club the more right they have to get the decisons and win stuff?

15God supports Wigan Athletic! Empty Re: God supports Wigan Athletic! Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:37 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

In all honesty I hope Wigan, Rovers or Millwall win the fucking thing never mind just getting into europe.

Sick of all the money bags club winning everything just because they throw money at it.

16God supports Wigan Athletic! Empty Re: God supports Wigan Athletic! Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:39 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:In all honesty I hope Wigan, Rovers or Millwall win the fucking thing never mind just getting into europe.

Steady, let's not get carried away.

17God supports Wigan Athletic! Empty Re: God supports Wigan Athletic! Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:44 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Natasha Whittam wrote:
aaron_bwfc wrote:In all honesty I hope Wigan, Rovers or Millwall win the fucking thing never mind just getting into europe.

Steady, let's not get carried away.

Ok they can get beat 5-0 in the semis against Wigan.

18God supports Wigan Athletic! Empty Re: God supports Wigan Athletic! Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:28 pm

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I don't understand how Blackburn can be considered a bigger rival than Wigan by the majority of our fans! Wigan is closer and Blackburn already have Burnley as their bitterest rival. All 5 Latics fans despise us and we should really be making the rivalry with them our version of Blackburn-Burnley. Especially if Latics manage to expand their fanbase (which an FA Cup win would probably do to be fair, 5 could easily become 10!)

19God supports Wigan Athletic! Empty Re: God supports Wigan Athletic! Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:36 pm

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sgt. Bash wrote:I don't understand how Blackburn can be considered a bigger rival than Wigan by the majority of our fans! Wigan is closer and Blackburn already have Burnley as their bitterest rival. All 5 Latics fans despise us and we should really be making the rivalry with them our version of Blackburn-Burnley. Especially if Latics manage to expand their fanbase (which an FA Cup win would probably do to be fair, 5 could easily become 10!)

Wigan will never have ten fans.

Il be honest, Blackburn are a 'proper' club - they have a rich history very much like us.

Wigan are just a nothing club with no history - they are only in the premiership due to a rich wiganer throwing money at them in the lower leagues - they are like a poor mans Chelsea. They disgust me if im honest.

20God supports Wigan Athletic! Empty Re: God supports Wigan Athletic! Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:40 pm

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok_Rebel wrote:They disgust me if im honest.

Good, so the foundations are already there for you to one day consider them our deadliest rivals.

As I said, Blackburn have Burnley. Bury will never be at our level again, and we'll never be on Manure's radar again. We need a derby that's OUR derby. Sadly, Wigan seem the best candidates.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum