Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trigger Happy TV thread

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trigger Happy TV thread Empty Trigger Happy TV thread Tue Apr 02 2013, 04:38

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Trigger Happy is possibly the funniest TV programme ever from my point of view. Awesome soundtrack, too - Eels, Suede, Massive Attack, Pulp to name a few of my favourites.

What are your favourite Trigger Happy Moments?

Here's one of mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guyh_zwGgLE

2Trigger Happy TV thread Empty Re: Trigger Happy TV thread Tue Apr 02 2013, 08:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This used to be my favourite programme. The traffic warden who booked people for "parking" in traffic jams in the centre of London was always brilliant.

3Trigger Happy TV thread Empty Re: Trigger Happy TV thread Tue Apr 02 2013, 08:53

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The old man crossing the road with his walking stick, he used to take about five mins.

4Trigger Happy TV thread Empty Re: Trigger Happy TV thread Tue Apr 02 2013, 15:24

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hehe I love this programme too.
I liked the England football fan hero learning phrases in the park with the tape playing out loud - ie - repeat after me - you are going home in an ambulance - followed by the French translation.
I liked one the undercover agents swapping briefcases.
I also loved the man dressed as the Texas chain saw massacre killer carrying out a body to the taxi and washing blood off his car. Classics!

5Trigger Happy TV thread Empty Re: Trigger Happy TV thread Tue Apr 02 2013, 16:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like Dom Jolly, underrated as a person. His drinking documentary was superb.

6Trigger Happy TV thread Empty Re: Trigger Happy TV thread Tue Apr 02 2013, 17:07

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Dom Joly is a very underrated comedian. Difficult to warm to as a bloke though I find.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum