Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gartside:"...that prick on Talksport"

+6
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
Leeds_Trotter
Bernard Dennis Park
Keegan
doffcocker
10 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gartside:"...that prick on Talksport" Empty Gartside:"...that prick on Talksport" Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:13 am

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

In a pre-match interview with Jack Dearden on GMR tonight, PG referred to (presumably) Adrian Durham in this way, and was asked to apologise to listeners.

It was probably my favourite radio moment of all time, for which he went up a tad in my estimation.

Was anyone else fortunate enough to hear it?

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Marc Iles mentioned it...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

My mate mentioned it at the game.

He refused to apologise didn't he?

Well done Phil. I agree, Durham was a prick last week.

4Gartside:"...that prick on Talksport" Empty Re: Gartside:"...that prick on Talksport" Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:59 am

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

doffcocker wrote:In a pre-match interview with Jack Dearden on GMR tonight, PG referred to (presumably) Adrian Durham in this way, and was asked to apologise to listeners.

It was probably my favourite radio moment of all time, for which he went up a tad in my estimation.

You aren't Danm by any chance are you?

5Gartside:"...that prick on Talksport" Empty Re: Gartside:"...that prick on Talksport" Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:15 am

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Respect for Phil was high, but it's gone up 10 notches there.

not quite enough to forgive him for Sammy Lee though.

Getting there.

6Gartside:"...that prick on Talksport" Empty Re: Gartside:"...that prick on Talksport" Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:56 am

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I was listening to it on the way down to the game, I thought I was hearing things at first as they didn't pull him up over it straight away.

He said sorry to the bbc but didn't say sorry to talksport and ''that prick''....to be honest he was pretty pissed off at how Durham claimed it was all boltons fault SKD hadn't been given a testimonial when it truth Bolton can't officially offer Davies a testimonial.

7Gartside:"...that prick on Talksport" Empty Re: Gartside:"...that prick on Talksport" Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:44 pm

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
doffcocker wrote:In a pre-match interview with Jack Dearden on GMR tonight, PG referred to (presumably) Adrian Durham in this way, and was asked to apologise to listeners.

You aren't Danm by any chance are you?

lol!

Well done Columbo.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Can we keep stuff from other forums off here please.

Most of us don't have a clue what you're on about.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Can we keep stuff from other forums off here please.

Most of us don't have a clue what you're on about.

Agree, keep all baggage off here from other forums.

WTF are they going on about ?

10Gartside:"...that prick on Talksport" Empty Re: Gartside:"...that prick on Talksport" Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:48 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Very Happy

11Gartside:"...that prick on Talksport" Empty Re: Gartside:"...that prick on Talksport" Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:29 am

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm no Gartside fan but I heard the interview and p1ssed my sides laughing when he called Durham a pr1ck. Jack Dearden was coughing and spluttering and falling over himself, apologising profusely to the listeners for Phil's choice of language but Garty was totally unapologetic and took it all in his stride. Pot and kettle definitely, but bloody funny all the same.
As far as Talksh1te goes I can only listen to Hawkesby and Jacobs these days. Can't abide Durham and Collymore. Darren Gough is thick as pigsh1t.

12Gartside:"...that prick on Talksport" Empty Re: Gartside:"...that prick on Talksport" Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:43 am

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

The interview didn't do SKD any favors either that's for sure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum