Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is the worst Manager in the Premier League at the moment?

+6
Angry Dad
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
largehat
Banks of the Croal
Sluffy
10 posters

Whose the biggest plonker?

Who is the worst Manager in the Premier League at the moment? Vote_lcap0%Who is the worst Manager in the Premier League at the moment? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who is the worst Manager in the Premier League at the moment? Vote_lcap15%Who is the worst Manager in the Premier League at the moment? Vote_rcap 15% [ 4 ]
Who is the worst Manager in the Premier League at the moment? Vote_lcap15%Who is the worst Manager in the Premier League at the moment? Vote_rcap 15% [ 4 ]
Who is the worst Manager in the Premier League at the moment? Vote_lcap26%Who is the worst Manager in the Premier League at the moment? Vote_rcap 26% [ 7 ]
Who is the worst Manager in the Premier League at the moment? Vote_lcap11%Who is the worst Manager in the Premier League at the moment? Vote_rcap 11% [ 3 ]
Who is the worst Manager in the Premier League at the moment? Vote_lcap4%Who is the worst Manager in the Premier League at the moment? Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Who is the worst Manager in the Premier League at the moment? Vote_lcap29%Who is the worst Manager in the Premier League at the moment? Vote_rcap 29% [ 8 ]
Who is the worst Manager in the Premier League at the moment? Vote_lcap0%Who is the worst Manager in the Premier League at the moment? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 27

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Is it me or are there some really crap managers around at the moment?

The Arsenal fans have been after the head of Wenger, Chelsea boss Villas Boas isn't doing it for Chelsea, Liverpool have spent a fortune and are under performing under King Kenny (not to mention how he’s handled the Suarez affair). Villa fans hate McLeash, Blackburn fans behaviour to Kean has been shameful this season, Wolves supporters want McCarthy out, we have the clueless plant pot Coyle and Wigan who are bottom of the league have Martinez!

So Is Coyle the biggest plonker of the all this season – what do you think?

Three votes for you to use.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Gone with...Villas-Boas never heard of him till he went to Chelsea...also McLeash and McCarthy.

Villas Boas = Coyle with money. You can tell they did their coaching badges together. They must have been in the pub when it came to learning about tactics.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I went for Kean, he's not even a manager.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Mcleish - just for the fact he has turned Villa into the most boring sides in premier league history.

Seriously did anyone see them yesterday, it was even more negative than what we used to be like under Megson.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A bit harsh to put Wenger on there, he's always produced entertaining teams.

Coyle is the obvious winner for me, his complete lack of tactical nouse is legendary.

McLeish is a close second - took Birmingham down and is now doing his best to repeat that achievement with Aston Villa.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Coyle he,s a joke thats not remotely funny.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I've voted Coyle. He should do the honourable thing and resign. The problem is, we would probably sign Mick!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

McCarthy would keep us up.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Villas-Boas just edges Coyle. To have all that money and achieve so little is impressive.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As if Villas Boas is the worst, his Porto team we're fcuking electric and won the Europa League.

McCarthy is a total donut, so unbelievably average.

I went for McCleish though, terrible manager and yet lauded by the media, for, 2 relegations.

Definitely Owen Coyle. Long may he stay in charge.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Actually, I am with Tash on this in that McCarthy would actually keep us up.

As for worst manager, well stats show that is definitely Steve Kean at Blackburn...

From the heart, again it is definitely Steve Kean, closely followed by Coyley (was McCarthy but he's gone now!)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum