Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is the cock of the nuts ?

+23
Keegan
Leeds_Trotter
WhiteBic
Norpig
Sluffy
Angry Dad
Lofty_Love
Bernard Dennis Park
xmiles
wanderlust
Mr Magoo
BoltonTillIDie
bwfc71
Boggersbelief
MartinBWFC
Copper Dragon
Hipster_Nebula
summercummings
Triumph
Lyric Todkill
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
27 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Cock of the nuts .

Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_lcap4%Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_rcap 4% [ 8 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_lcap4%Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_rcap 4% [ 8 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_lcap6%Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_rcap 6% [ 10 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_lcap3%Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_rcap 3% [ 5 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_lcap1%Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_rcap 1% [ 2 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_lcap4%Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_rcap 4% [ 7 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_lcap3%Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_rcap 3% [ 5 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_lcap5%Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_rcap 5% [ 9 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_lcap3%Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_rcap 3% [ 6 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_lcap2%Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_rcap 2% [ 4 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_lcap7%Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_rcap 7% [ 12 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_lcap3%Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_rcap 3% [ 6 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_lcap4%Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_rcap 4% [ 7 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_lcap7%Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_rcap 7% [ 12 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_lcap2%Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_rcap 2% [ 4 ]
Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_lcap1%Who is the cock of the nuts ? Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 180

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1Who is the cock of the nuts ? Empty Who is the cock of the nuts ? Fri 5 Apr - 19:34

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who's the hardest on the site ?

One to one, who do you least want to fight.

Who's tasty and who' s not.

Who's the Rocky and who's the chicken !!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BDP is clearly all talk. Same goes for Michael Bolton.

I'm going for Hipster.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Scott voted for himself, what a ponce.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

me...

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can have three votes, just vote one for now.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rebel hides behind his girlfriend in Scotts so he can't win.

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

magoo

dead hard

end of thread

Why isn't there an option for the Cock?

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bolton Hater wrote:Why isn't there an option for the Cock?

As I have said before, I would gladly knock you into the middle of next week

Anyway, aren't you chicken, not cock?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm the cock so i voted for me.

I'm not to sure now though looking at the votes so far ?

Leeds because he is a nutter.

And Norpig because, where there's no sense there's no feeling!!!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who the feck has voted for sluffy?? I'd batter him all day long.

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:Who the feck has voted for sluffy?? I'd batter him all day long.

at least noone has voted for our Chris

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Never had a fight in my life so does that make me a chicken? on the other hand there is only one person that scares me and that the Missus.

i once beat reebok rebel at arm-wrestling!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Triumph wrote:Never had a fight in my life so does that make me a chicken? on the other hand there is only one person that scares me and that the Missus.

That makes you soft.Very Happy

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you can't make a decision, put Rocky on and use the eye of the Tiger.

summercummings

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

This site is mental Very Happy

I'd have to say Bernard Dennis Park, Lyric Todkill & Natasha come across as the sort of people you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley. I'm sure they're great people in reality though!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I take it bwfc71 is as soft as shit Laughing

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

summercummings wrote:This site is mental Very Happy

I'd have to say Bernard Dennis Park, Lyric Todkill & Natasha come across as the sort of people you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley. I'm sure they're great people in reality though!

How very trusting of you

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think people have misunderstood this, It's who's hard not who's a "cock"

That must be why i have 8 votes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum