Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Liverpool fans

+5
Angry Dad
NickFazer
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
Sgt. Bash
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Liverpool fans Empty Liverpool fans Sat Apr 13 2013, 21:04

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Liverpool fans 111

Liverpool fans 210
Liverpool fans 310
http://news.sky.com/story/1077806/liverpool-fans-anti-thatcher-banners-at-match

Baroness Thatcher's death has been celebrated by Liverpool football club supporters with a number of large banners and chants during their side's game at Reading.

Reading chairman John Madejski had previously called for a minute's silence at the Premier League match in memory of the former prime minister, but the planned tribute was turned down by officials.

Instead, there was a silence to mark the 24th anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster, which killed 96 fans in 1989.

Before the match fans also joined in chants against the former leader, whose role in the official response to the tragedy is still a source of anger for many.

The Hillsborough Independent Panel report, published last autumn, revealed Lady Thatcher's reluctance to endorse criticism of the police despite the government being aware of "damning" evidence of their role.

Monday will mark the first anniversary since an independent inquiry revealed the extent of a cover-up by South Yorkshire police that sought to blame Liverpool fans for the deaths.

Earlier this week, victims of the disaster called the request for a minute's silence by two Premier League chairmen at matches this weekend as "a disgrace".

The Premier League and the Football Association had said there would not be silences either at league fixtures or the two FA Cup semi-finals staged at Wembley.

Privately, the football authorities also doubted that any silence would be respected given the antipathy that existed between the Thatcher government and football during the 1980s.

She was in power when hooliganism was at its height but her attempts to curb it, most notably the football ID cards scheme, were deeply unpopular and eventually rejected.

Meanwhile, hundreds of people gathered in London's Trafalgar Square to take part in one of a series of parties being held across the country to mark Lady Thatcher's death.
Mocking someones death really does the 96 proud. Class acts. Rolling Eyes

2Liverpool fans Empty Re: Liverpool fans Sat Apr 13 2013, 21:07

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Scum I hate them, did they do that for Bin the dick larden ?

They are fucking murderers so how can they talk.

The woman is dead FFS.

3Liverpool fans Empty Re: Liverpool fans Sat Apr 13 2013, 21:08

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

96 FANS AND THEY DO THIS ??????????????????????????????????????????????

SCUM.

4Liverpool fans Empty Re: Liverpool fans Sat Apr 13 2013, 21:17

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Disgraceful, they really are the pits of the earth as football fans go IMO.

''We're going to have a party''....It makes me sick just looking at those pictures.

5Liverpool fans Empty Re: Liverpool fans Sat Apr 13 2013, 21:21

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Its times like this that I really hate people.

SCUM .

If Maggie was from Liverpool , it might be another story.

Wankers!!!!

6Liverpool fans Empty Re: Liverpool fans Sat Apr 13 2013, 21:22

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

7Liverpool fans Empty Re: Liverpool fans Sat Apr 13 2013, 21:23

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I think Scotts high.

8Liverpool fans Empty Re: Liverpool fans Sat Apr 13 2013, 21:54

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I don't expect Liverpool fans to mourn Thatchers passing but this is very very undignified, the reps of the Justice Campaign need to condemn this nonsense.

9Liverpool fans Empty Re: Liverpool fans Thu Apr 18 2013, 00:32

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

They are the shit of the earth , I fucking hate the bastards.

10Liverpool fans Empty Re: Liverpool fans Thu Apr 18 2013, 08:15

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

NickFazer wrote:I don't expect Liverpool fans to mourn Thatchers passing but this is very very undignified, the reps of the Justice Campaign need to condemn this nonsense.
It's curious that Liverpudlians have acted like this - they usually love a good mourn. In fact the local illness is Mourning sickness!

11Liverpool fans Empty Re: Liverpool fans Thu Apr 18 2013, 09:22

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

In bred wankers.

12Liverpool fans Empty Re: Liverpool fans Fri Apr 19 2013, 01:45

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Thatcher went out of her way to ensure the Police came out of Hillsborough smelling of roses and that all the blame fell on "mindless drunken football hooligans." She was a major player in the allocation of blame to the Liverpool fans themselves as being responsible for the death of 96 of their own fans.
Finally, 24 years later, the truth is shown to be something completely different and the Liverpool fans have rightly and finally been absolved of all blame for the deaths of 96 people.
Don't like LFC or scousers but who can blame them for the way they feel about Thatcher.

13Liverpool fans Empty Re: Liverpool fans Fri Apr 19 2013, 10:07

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I Dont Like Thatcher.

But Im also not overly Keen on some of the sanctimonious bullshit that comes out of the mouths of the Liverpool fans, most of the fans in those pictures are too young to even remember thatcher OR Hillsborough! They are just jumping on a popular bandwagon.

The Liverpool fans have been 'absolved of ALL blame' for one reason and one only - due to the Incessant whinging they have done since the incident. I understand people died and this is terrible - im not saying it should have happened, it WAS a complete tragedy and this is very upsetting. However, this 'Blame Culture' we have about any tragedy disgusts me - we live in a world were the common man is never responsible for his own actions - its always somebody else's fault.
im not saying the police and security were blameless - they were not, it could have been managed a lot better however, the fact remains that if 1000's of Liverpool fans had not turned up without tickets (as they have a history of doing) they wouldn't have had this situation in the first place.

I know the reports of the event were doctored by the police a bit, however - the amount of shit that the Liverpool fans have caused in the relentless 'JFT96' campaign has basically allowed them to re-write the reports themselves, blaming every tom, dick and harry except their own fans (and get a Healthy compo claim out of it in the meantime)

I suspect the police have just got so sick of the shit they have had over this they have just turned round and said "tell the Liverpool fans what they want to hear and be done with it"

The Liverpool fans now have this 'Justice' they have sought for so long - why cant they stop going on about it now?

Yes, various parties were at fault and I could go on about this all day - ive read the reports and the one thing that sticks out for me was that ultimately, If 1000's of pissed up Liverpool fans (come on, do you believe they were ALL sober, peace loving fans?) had not decided to turn up without tickets and attempt to get in the ground, then the police and stewards wouldn't have found themselves in a position like this in the first place.

14Liverpool fans Empty Re: Liverpool fans Fri Apr 19 2013, 10:36

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bizarrely enough, look at some of the blokes in them pictures.

Id say they are average age 27, follow Liverpool all over Europe, and get very wound up when you mention 'the96' Launching in to a tyrade about 'Yorkshire scum' police and 'justice for the 96'

All the while holing a can of Stella and singing songs about Munich.

15Liverpool fans Empty Re: Liverpool fans Fri Apr 19 2013, 10:42

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Reebok_Rebel wrote:I Dont Like Thatcher.

But Im also not overly Keen on some of the sanctimonious bullshit that comes out of the mouths of the Liverpool fans, most of the fans in those pictures are too young to even remember thatcher OR Hillsborough! They are just jumping on a popular bandwagon.

The Liverpool fans have been 'absolved of ALL blame' for one reason and one only - due to the Incessant whinging they have done since the incident. I understand people died and this is terrible - im not saying it should have happened, it WAS a complete tragedy and this is very upsetting. However, this 'Blame Culture' we have about any tragedy disgusts me - we live in a world were the common man is never responsible for his own actions - its always somebody else's fault.
im not saying the police and security were blameless - they were not, it could have been managed a lot better however, the fact remains that if 1000's of Liverpool fans had not turned up without tickets (as they have a history of doing) they wouldn't have had this situation in the first place.

I know the reports of the event were doctored by the police a bit, however - the amount of shit that the Liverpool fans have caused in the relentless 'JFT96' campaign has basically allowed them to re-write the reports themselves, blaming every tom, dick and harry except their own fans (and get a Healthy compo claim out of it in the meantime)

I suspect the police have just got so sick of the shit they have had over this they have just turned round and said "tell the Liverpool fans what they want to hear and be done with it"

The Liverpool fans now have this 'Justice' they have sought for so long - why cant they stop going on about it now?

Yes, various parties were at fault and I could go on about this all day - ive read the reports and the one thing that sticks out for me was that ultimately, If 1000's of pissed up Liverpool fans (come on, do you believe they were ALL sober, peace loving fans?) had not decided to turn up without tickets and attempt to get in the ground, then the police and stewards wouldn't have found themselves in a position like this in the first place.

Absolutely spot on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Liverpool fans 459784477

16Liverpool fans Empty Re: Liverpool fans Fri Apr 19 2013, 10:50

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Bizarrely enough, look at some of the blokes in them pictures.

Id say they are average age 27, follow Liverpool all over Europe, and get very wound up when you mention 'the96' Launching in to a tyrade about 'Yorkshire scum' police and 'justice for the 96'

All the while holing a can of Stella and singing songs about Munich.

That's what I mean, call them and all hell breaks loose, but then they mock the UTD fans about the Munich air disaster.

There the first ones to cry, total fucking hypocrite's .

17Liverpool fans Empty Re: Liverpool fans Fri Apr 19 2013, 10:58

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

^ not saying they are all like that. some people were and continue to be genuinely affected by it.

Its the bandwagon that has formed that gets to me.

The fans (and police) making compo claims for 'stress' related to it and winning because the police and governing bodies are too scared to say anything about it anymore.

18Liverpool fans Empty Re: Liverpool fans Sat Apr 20 2013, 02:29

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

FFS, look at fan's reports for semi-finals in previous years at Hillsborough and you can see this was a disaster waiting to happen. Plenty of fans get pissed before every football match played ever. But how many matches are there where 96 fans end up dead? The cops opened up the gates on the Leppings Lane end and let everyone swarm in then later claimed it was drunken Liverpool fans who had smashed the gate open to cover their own backsides. I hate having to defend scousers but be fair some of you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum