Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Justin Bieber Fans Should Be Euthanised

+5
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
aaron_bwfc
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I utterly detest Justin Bieber. He stands for everything that is wrong with society in 2013.

No talent, no message, no grasp of reality.

But it's the so-called fans that should be shot for following this twat. Not the 7 year olds that know no better, but the 12-18 year olds that follow this wanker around the world like he's the Second Coming.

When I was a teenager I was into Public Enemy. A great band with a great message. My father was into The Beatles and the Rolling Stones, both great bands.

Many of you on here will have kids. If they are into Justin Bieber there is only one thing for it. A pillow to the face while they are sleeping. You will be doing society a great favour.

Agreed?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Do you feel the same about one direction?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Do you feel the same about one direction?

No.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why not?

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I can't stand the lad personally, not only is his music piss poor but he's an arrogant cunt too....the kids way too big for his boots.

Though I do think he got a bad press in this Anne Frank thing a few weeks back, why the press made so much of him saying ''i hope she would have been a fan'' was a bit harsh.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:

Though I do think he got a bad press in this Anne Frank thing a few weeks back, why the press made so much of him saying ''i hope she would have been a fan'' was a bit harsh.

Later tonight, take a pillow and hold it over your face until you die you bloody Bieber sympathiser.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The power has gone to his head.

I think he'll go A bit mental tbh.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Beatles? Stones? Public Enemy? You don't get more mainstream pop than those. I suppose all 3 sold themselves on being "alternative" to impressionable teenagers in their day but as we all know, people will say anything and create any image to sell records. Don't believe the hype.
It takes a brave man to take the name Justin Beaver. He's probably a rock and roll animal in real life.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Beatles? Stones? Public Enemy? You don't get more mainstream pop than those. I suppose all 3 sold themselves on being "alternative" to impressionable teenagers in their day but as we all know, people will say anything and create any image to sell records. Don't believe the hype.
It takes a brave man to take the name Justin Beaver. He's probably a rock and roll animal in real life.

I have nothing against mainstream (not that PE were mainstream, they didn't get on UK TV until their 4th album), just the talentless tosspots that are marketed to kids as being "god-like".

PE, Beatles, Stones, Oasis etc all got where they were on the quality of their music, not because they were on the news every night.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I prefer JLS to Justin Beaver but sadly they are splitting up.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Beatles? Stones? Public Enemy? You don't get more mainstream pop than those. I suppose all 3 sold themselves on being "alternative" to impressionable teenagers in their day but as we all know, people will say anything and create any image to sell records. Don't believe the hype.

I have nothing against mainstream (not that PE were mainstream, they didn't get on UK TV until their 4th album), just the talentless tosspots that are marketed to kids as being "god-like".

PE, Beatles, Stones, Oasis etc all got where they were on the quality of their music, not because they were on the news every night.
Look - Justin Beaver has limited talent, but he can sing in tune (probably assisted by Autotune as is the norm these days) looks like a middle class "nice boy" that will appeal to middle America, and can dance (poorly) with the assistance of endless hours of coaching and a backing troupe. If you were his record label manager/PR consultant/stylist what would you do? You'd present him exactly as he appears as that clearly works and brings in the big bucks.
So if you don't like it a) why let it bother you? and b) do you blame him (the product) or his record label?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
So if you don't like it a) why let it bother you? and b) do you blame him (the product) or his record label?

Things like this bother me. Kids are growing up wanting to be Justin Bieber, not doctors or vets like they used to.

Of course this is down to JB's record label, but the kid himself comes across as a right tit who really does believe he is some sort of God.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Things like this bother me. Kids are growing up wanting to be Justin Bieber, not doctors or vets like they used to.

Of course this is down to JB's record label, but the kid himself comes across as a right tit who really does believe he is some sort of God.
Shouldn't bother you as it's the way of the world. He's a product. So were Public Enemy. And the Beatles. OK Brian Epstein's manipulation of the Beatles wasn't as overt as say Malcolm McLaren's manipulation of - well everyone he came into contact with - but it goes on. What amazes me is that people buy into the image and to some extent the music is relegated to a supporting role in confirming the identity of the adherent.
Bit like being a Manure fan I imagine.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Lets be honest, his fans only follow him because they all fancy him. If he looked like Rick Waller they wouldn't give him time of day.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:Lets be honest, his fans only follow him because they all fancy him. If he looked like Rick Waller they wouldn't give him time of day.

So what you're saying is, you think Justin bieber is attractive?

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Boggersbelief wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:Lets be honest, his fans only follow him because they all fancy him. If he looked like Rick Waller they wouldn't give him time of day.

So what you're saying is, you think Justin bieber is attractive?

You facking arsehole man. I never said anything like that.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

aaron_bwfc wrote:I can't stand the lad personally, not only is his music piss poor but he's an arrogant cunt too....the kids way too big for his boots.

It was very insensitive - especially at the actual house where she, her family and other hids from the Nazi's for part of the war. If the place hadn't have been the actual house (btw which is a great place to visit and see the reality of people went through from the view of a teenage girl) then probably the bad-press would not have happened.

But to be fair, somone should smother Beiber - who the hell likes him anyway???

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Did you know Justin Bieber has the same initals as a BWFC goal scoring legend? Answers on a postcard, winner gets a soiled pair of Justin Bieber's shreddies!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum