Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The table! Are we going up?

+12
aaron_bwfc
JakeSnake
Soul Kitchen
Michael Bolton
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Jamster26
scottjames30
Bolton Nuts
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21The table! Are we going up? - Page 2 Empty Re: The table! Are we going up? Sat Apr 27 2013, 20:48

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are we going up? Not much chance of that I reckon. If we get into the playoffs we'll have to win with a reshuffled defence against highly motivated quality teams. Tough call, but we'll cross that bridge if and when we get to it.

22The table! Are we going up? - Page 2 Empty Re: The table! Are we going up? Sat Apr 27 2013, 20:49

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:If we fuck it up from here I'll expect Freedman to fall on his sword.

If he'd been more on the ball we could still have got automatic promotion - loads of points lost that we shouldn't.

Do you not think he talks sense though Nat ?

23The table! Are we going up? - Page 2 Empty Re: The table! Are we going up? Sat Apr 27 2013, 20:50

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:We'll make the play offs, I don't think we'll go up though.

Why ?

24The table! Are we going up? - Page 2 Empty Re: The table! Are we going up? Sat Apr 27 2013, 20:55

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Boggersbelief wrote:We'll make the play offs, I don't think we'll go up though.

I think we have one hell of a chance if Hull fall into the play offs. We should be able to batter Hull or Palace. Brighton seem a decent team, I wouldn't fancy them in the play off final.

25The table! Are we going up? - Page 2 Empty Re: The table! Are we going up? Sat Apr 27 2013, 20:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We won't be battering anybody with the old partnership of Ream & Knight back in town.

26The table! Are we going up? - Page 2 Empty Re: The table! Are we going up? Sat Apr 27 2013, 20:56

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

N why do you troll on a BWFC forum? And if you are not a troll can you explain away being such s depressive moaning cnut? Are you a housebound 30 stone fat fooker? Please cut the bullshit and say yes then I can display some pre Thatcher compassion for you. Otherwise I will treat you with the obvious contempt you crave!

27The table! Are we going up? - Page 2 Empty Re: The table! Are we going up? Sat Apr 27 2013, 20:59

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

Blackpool will definitely burst our bubble. We won't beat them.

And even if we did we wouldn't win in the play offs

28The table! Are we going up? - Page 2 Empty Re: The table! Are we going up? Sat Apr 27 2013, 21:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:N why do you troll on a BWFC forum? And if you are not a troll can you explain away being such s depressive moaning cnut? Are you a housebound 30 stone fat fooker? Please cut the bullshit and say yes then I can display some pre Thatcher compassion for you. Otherwise I will treat you with the obvious contempt you crave!

Because I don't settle for second best.

Of course I jest with my "Freedman Out" posts, but I'm yet to be convinced he's the manager people keep telling me he is.

We've lost/drawn a lot of games under Dougie that we should have won, usually down to weird/stupid teams or tactics. This is probably the poorest Championship in living memory, any other year and we'd have been down the bottom.

We won't get promoted regardless of whether we make the play-offs, but if Dougie can keep us in the top 6 next season when I expect it to be far tougher then I will take my hat off to him.

29The table! Are we going up? - Page 2 Empty Re: The table! Are we going up? Sat Apr 27 2013, 21:17

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Nat, are you ok? You got absolute annihilated by Soul Kitchen there.

30The table! Are we going up? - Page 2 Empty Re: The table! Are we going up? Sat Apr 27 2013, 21:18

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

After doing so much to get into the play off spots, I would be gutted if we missed out now against a poor Blackpool side. As Wander says though, they will want to get one over on us.

I expect us to play Watford if we do get in the play offs as I think Hull will win their final game at home, if we do face Watford I fear the worst but if it somehow Hull then i'd fancy us to get into the final.

31The table! Are we going up? - Page 2 Empty Re: The table! Are we going up? Sat Apr 27 2013, 21:18

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul did his bit there, lets be fair.

32The table! Are we going up? - Page 2 Empty Re: The table! Are we going up? Sat Apr 27 2013, 21:18

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

We can beat any team in this division. Cardiff are the champions but in reality, they're not a great side. They've just been allot more consistant than we have.

We've also battered Hull and beat Brighton in recent times and they're higher than we are.

We shouldn't be fearing any team at this point.

33The table! Are we going up? - Page 2 Empty Re: The table! Are we going up? Sat Apr 27 2013, 21:21

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Wot a knobhead you are N re. settling for only the best! I stated earlier I'd settle for two1-0 wins with 2 games remaining and you met that comment with derision! Does al zimer pay u a visit regularly cos ur brain has been mushed! Nothing you say has any conviction, you might as well be a 78 yr old old dear huddled in front of the fire for the worth of your comments! Anyway don't let my sport detract from you carrying out your delusional posts, after all every village has an idiot and we all know which keyboard it operates in Little Lever.Very Happy

34The table! Are we going up? - Page 2 Empty Re: The table! Are we going up? Sat Apr 27 2013, 21:22

Dinae Moe Humm

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

I'd rather face Hull than Watford in the play off semi finals IF we made it. Watford look the much better side.

35The table! Are we going up? - Page 2 Empty Re: The table! Are we going up? Sat Apr 27 2013, 21:53

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If Watford don't go up I'd like us to offer for one or two of their players.

Ikechi Anya (RB) he's very impressive.

36The table! Are we going up? - Page 2 Empty Re: The table! Are we going up? Sat Apr 27 2013, 21:54

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think we could definitely beat Hull over 2 legs, Watford. Hmmm.

Palace, hmm maybe.

Brighton, no.

37The table! Are we going up? - Page 2 Empty Re: The table! Are we going up? Sat Apr 27 2013, 21:56

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Keep the Faith! Loose lips cost lives!!

38The table! Are we going up? - Page 2 Empty Re: The table! Are we going up? Sat Apr 27 2013, 22:07

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Boggersbelief wrote:
Ikechi Anya (RB) he's very impressive.

I agree. He was really good against Leicester, very attacking full back.

39The table! Are we going up? - Page 2 Empty Re: The table! Are we going up? Sun Apr 28 2013, 01:25

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I think we could definitely beat Hull over 2 legs, Watford. Hmmm.

Palace, hmm maybe.

Brighton, no.

This season we have beaten both Brighton and Watford over 2 legs, wheres your logic?

40The table! Are we going up? - Page 2 Empty Re: The table! Are we going up? Sun Apr 28 2013, 09:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:Wot a knobhead you are N re. settling for only the best! I stated earlier I'd settle for two1-0 wins with 2 games remaining and you met that comment with derision! Does al zimer pay u a visit regularly cos ur brain has been mushed! Nothing you say has any conviction, you might as well be a 78 yr old old dear huddled in front of the fire for the worth of your comments! Anyway don't let my sport detract from you carrying out your delusional posts, after all every village has an idiot and we all know which keyboard it operates in Little Lever.Very Happy

You've slipped into text speak there so I'm not quite sure what you're saying.

Dougie has done well, but a chimp would probably have done well following Owen Coyle. But he's made plenty of mistakes in what is a very poor league this year. It won't be as easy next season, and with our two best players going back to their clubs and us not having a single striker capable of scoring 10 goals it could be a struggle.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum