Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Fans

+2
Sgt. Bash
BoltonTillIDie
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bolton Fans Empty Bolton Fans Sun Apr 28 2013, 15:32

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"Apart from a few idiots at the end theu clapped us at the end, in fact one guy stood in front of the idiots sending them away, and clapped us and the team. Them seamed top fans"

"I agree bolton best fans here in ages"

"Apart from the one that nearly choked us all with the smoke bomb [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]"

"Agreed, fantastic support today hats off to them. Saw many clapping us, spoke a few before the game also and i haven't spoken to or seen away fans since palace in the cup last year."

"Agreed Fat Frank (the fat one with with top off and fake mohican )looked like he was. Having a ball.a real crowd pleaser [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]"

"They were a good crowd and clapped us on their way out. I'm right near the away in the family with my, erm, family and actually like being as near to the away as poss as its a bit of atmos and occasional banter. I laughed at Fat Frank, what a sport. When the smoke bomb went off, the stewards promptly apprehended the ringleaders of this completely reckless act. I was as shocked as anyone when Spiderman, Captain America, Fred Flinstone and 60's Elvis were forcibly ejected. Fat Frank was also later arrested after trying to break into the Clarks shop as his arse got wedged between two houses as he tried to cross Cowbridge Road West."

"They were a great crowd credit to them [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]"

"TOTAL RESPECT for them, will be tough in those play offs, glad we are not in them [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]"

"The majority clapped the kids football teams as they past even cheered every goal the kids scored.
Got behind their team very well and had plenty of banter with the family stand but no animosity towards us they were the best fans by far at the ccs this season."

"It will be good to see the away end full for most matches next season, it adds to the atmosphere... I did see many Bolton fans applauding too when we sang "stand up for the champions"
"Awesome fans a credit to their club they even one the Malky [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Bolton Fans Empty Re: Bolton Fans Sun Apr 28 2013, 16:39

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Good luck to them in the Premier League I say.

I would like to see them back in their traditional blue though, never got used to seeing them in red.

Imagine If we got rebranded and lost our white home shirts! Need to leave stuff like that to the yanks.

3Bolton Fans Empty Re: Bolton Fans Sun Apr 28 2013, 16:49

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I noticed all the seats are still blue! Whoever let that smoke bomb off was a numpty. Some young girl had to be led out because she couldn't breathe. Her eyes were streaming and I think she may have had asthma.

4Bolton Fans Empty Re: Bolton Fans Sun Apr 28 2013, 16:57

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

5Bolton Fans Empty Re: Bolton Fans Sun Apr 28 2013, 17:40

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's good to have something positive said about our support for a change.

6Bolton Fans Empty Re: Bolton Fans Sun Apr 28 2013, 17:43

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Our away support has been great this season.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum