Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Football jokes that aren't funny

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1funny - Football jokes that aren't funny Empty Football jokes that aren't funny Wed May 08 2013, 22:44

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Alright this is just a rant basically because I'm sick of SHIT twitter accounts like "football funnies" - oxymoronic bollocks.

My worst are.

A) lots of pictures saying Bale looks like a monkey zzzzz

B) David Luiz looks like Sideshow BOB! zzzzzzzzzzzz

C) Howard Webb related jokes/tweets zzzzzzzzz

2funny - Football jokes that aren't funny Empty Re: Football jokes that aren't funny Wed May 08 2013, 22:59

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Stop going on twitter.

Problem solved.

3funny - Football jokes that aren't funny Empty Re: Football jokes that aren't funny Thu May 09 2013, 07:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Alright this is just a rant basically because I'm sick of SHIT twitter accounts like "football funnies" - oxymoronic bollocks.

My worst are.

You utter bellend. As Copper Dragon says, stop going on Twitter.

It's like going into a gay brothel and complaining a sailor was sucking on your willy.

4funny - Football jokes that aren't funny Empty Re: Football jokes that aren't funny Thu May 09 2013, 12:52

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:Stop going on twitter.

Problem solved.

what a ridiculously short sighted thing to say.

Why stop my enjoyment of something because of a few terrible accounts that keep getting RT'd onto my timeline, I've blocked them.

5funny - Football jokes that aren't funny Empty Re: Football jokes that aren't funny Thu May 09 2013, 12:53

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Alright this is just a rant basically because I'm sick of SHIT twitter accounts like "football funnies" - oxymoronic bollocks.

My worst are.

You utter bellend. As Copper Dragon says, stop going on Twitter.

It's like going into a gay brothel and complaining a sailor was sucking on your willy.

It's absolutely nothing like that.

It's more like saying I don't like the look of women with blonde hair, oh well stay inside your house forever in case you see one then.

6funny - Football jokes that aren't funny Empty Re: Football jokes that aren't funny Thu May 09 2013, 14:09

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Personally, I'm amused by the fact that David Luis looks like SSB and Bale looks like the female in the original POTA. OK I'm easily amused. Howard Webb jokes? Depends on the joke, but TBF the Manure jokes are getting tedious if only because there are no new ones.

7funny - Football jokes that aren't funny Empty Re: Football jokes that aren't funny Thu May 09 2013, 15:49

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:Stop going on twitter.

Problem solved.

what a ridiculously short sighted thing to say.

Why stop my enjoyment of something because of a few terrible accounts that keep getting RT'd onto my timeline, I've blocked them.

You 'enjoy' twitter? Shocked

8funny - Football jokes that aren't funny Empty Re: Football jokes that aren't funny Thu May 09 2013, 16:04

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes, millions do.

Fantastic service.

suffice to say it was more the jokes i was talking about.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum