Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are you living your realistic dream life?

+12
Spirit of 58
Sluffy
Soul Kitchen
Reebok Trotter
Angry Dad
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok_Rebel
wanderlust
Bernard Dennis Park
Michael Bolton
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Fuck off nat.

Ive not left my child fatherless.

I stay away from the CSA because she wont go to them - I pay DOUBLE the amount the CSA would get off me for her.

Also, If I left my child fatherless - I wouldn't be spending 1000's on solicitors and court fees to get shared custody of him.

on the rare occasion I do get a few hours with him, I always make sure he has a good time.

but your right, Im a deadbeat dad... Rolling Eyes

Here's an idea, do the right thing and marry the mother of your child and give your son a stable home life.

Ok, you'd probably have years and years of misery but you were the idiot who couldn't keep it in his pants.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Here's an idea, do the right thing and marry the mother of your child and give your son a stable home life.

What a silly idea. If they are incompatible then they would be marrying for totally the wrong reasons. Surely marriage is about love and a lifetime commitment?

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Fuck off nat.

Ive not left my child fatherless.

I stay away from the CSA because she wont go to them - I pay DOUBLE the amount the CSA would get off me for her.

Also, If I left my child fatherless - I wouldn't be spending 1000's on solicitors and court fees to get shared custody of him.

on the rare occasion I do get a few hours with him, I always make sure he has a good time.

but your right, Im a deadbeat dad... Rolling Eyes

Ok, you'd probably have years and years of misery but you were the idiot who couldn't keep it in his pants.

David Nugent told me you aborted his child...

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

You sick fuck.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

You sick fuck.

Your sicker.

You purposefully try to provoke a reaction in people.

Would you have married nuggie if he had impregnated you? Even though obviously all the necessary precautions had been taken, it just happened?

even if you hated him and argued all the time, would you bring a child up in that environment?

Maybe having a kid with nuggie would have been the making of you, he would have left you for somebody who bullshits less and you could have gone to the CSA and got 20% of his wages - meaning you could live the life you pretend to have now...

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Your sicker.

You purposefully try to provoke a reaction in people.

Would you have married nuggie if he had impregnated you? Even though obviously all the necessary precautions had been taken, it just happened?

even if you hated him and argued all the time, would you bring a child up in that environment?

Maybe having a kid with nuggie would have been the making of you, he would have left you for somebody who bullshits less and you could have gone to the CSA and got 20% of his wages - meaning you could live the life you pretend to have now...

I'm pretty sure suggesting someone aborted a child is as sick as it gets.

I've changed my mind, your kid is better off without you in his life. Enjoy your boat.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The abuse Natasha has dished out on this thread is disgusting and uncalled for.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

RR just a bit of a technicality, whilst N is claiming to be a born again virgin how can N possibly give birth? Unless of course toyboy nuggy is boasting of his conquest! Or maybe immaculate conception took place?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Takes two to tango they say.

I like to thing of myself as a decent person, sort of like someone in the rhyme who is 'loving and giving' but it all went horribly wrong with the ex.

For well over a decade I've had through no choice of my own, to live apart from my daughter. I've always been there for her though, loved her, watched her grow up and paid a small fortune to her mum, to watch her spend it on just about anything and everything other than our daughter herself.

Don't know if that makes me a poor dad or anything - I've done everything I could for my little princess.

I'm sure Rebel is doing all he can for his child too.

Maybe sometimes it is better not to judge people until you've walked a few miles in their shoes first.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:The abuse Natasha has dished out on this thread is disgusting and uncalled for.

does have a point...

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Takes two to tango they say.

I like to thing of myself as a decent person, sort of like someone in the rhyme who is 'loving and giving' but it all went horribly wrong with the ex.

For well over a decade I've had through no choice of my own, to live apart from my daughter. I've always been there for her though, loved her, watched her grow up and paid a small fortune to her mum, to watch her spend it on just about anything and everything other than our daughter herself.

Don't know if that makes me a poor dad or anything - I've done everything I could for my little princess.

I'm sure Rebel is doing all he can for his child too.

Maybe sometimes it is better not to judge people until you've walked a few miles in their shoes first.

I have no problem with parents splitting up, I just have a problem with people coming on forums flashing the cash while their son lives in a bedsit with his crazy mother.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Bernard Dennis Park wrote:The abuse Natasha has dished out on this thread is disgusting and uncalled for.

does have a point...

Do you want to get in her pants or are you just scared of her?

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Im not 'living the dream'

But im under 30 and im able to afford to do anything I chose to do so it could be worse.

For me life revolves around money - Money = Happiness.

anybody who thinks different is lying.

RR -The thread has moved on I know. But for me, RR- 'Good Health = Happiness' would be preferrable as a simple equation.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Boggersbelief wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

does have a point...

Do you want to get in her pants or are you just scared of her?

What are you gibbering on about now?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm talking to hipster you fool.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:I'm talking to hipster you fool.

Unless Bernard is a woman I think you missed the point.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard is definitely a woman.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

What's happened to my thread?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Rebel hijacked it with tales of fast women and boats.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Boggersbelief wrote:Bernard is definitely a woman.

More uncalled for abuse. Quite nasty too.

Surely Boggers will be banned now I've said that?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum