Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

9 Minutes with RICARDO GARDNER (interview)

+5
Born to be a wanderer
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
Bernard Dennis Park
Hipster_Nebula
9 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Jah Rastafari.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not going to listen, but can you confirm he's going to repay the millions in wages he collected from us because he now feels guilty.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Very broad Bolton accent.

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Legend
Top player.Why does Natrasha Witless trash one of our great players in a great era.I think I'll buy her a one way ticket to North Korea. Rolling Eyes

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

She knows he is a Bolton Legend - she's just playing.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's a lot like Kevin Davies. Good player in his early BWFC career, but went rubbish and ended up costing us a bundle in wages.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Seems to have kicked off a bit in the last hour or so whilst I've been out.

I would much prefer to deal with things via pms rather than on a public page but I'll try to address the issue as best I can within the given circumstances.

Three of us founded this site for a bit of fun.

Some of the things we've done since day have one worked and some have not.

We've tried to correct some of the things we got wrong but it seems that not everyone is willing to forgive us for our mistakes and would rather keep punishing us for what at the end of a day were things done to make this site take off and intended to raise a laugh or two.

Maybe we did get into a bit of a mess for a time and maybe for a little while some things weren't done equally and perhaps even a little unfairly but we've put things right now, said that we were sorry if we hurt anyone, asked for their forgiveness and now want to move on.

The thing is though is that someone seems reluctant to put things behind them and seemingly wants to dwell on the matter ad nauseum.

I mentioned once that even though I am the one who brought everybody together to create this site, I don't consider it to be mine but rather all it belongs to all of us - for what is a forum if not the sum of all its parts?

When things went a little bit too far maybe behind the scenes, things were said and any wrongs were put right.

Similarly I am now saying again that this site belongs to all of us and not just the person who seems unwilling to forgive or move on.

For the benefit of all of us I appeal personally for that man to let things go and let us all move forward together.

At the end of the day does it really matter if a poster is a man, woman or merely an extension of someone’s vivid imagination - isn't what they say that matters, not who they may or may not be?

It's the internet - people can be whoever they care to be - it's not like we are ever going to meet them in real life are we?

This is a place for fun, not for private wars.

Please let us put the past behind us and all move on together, otherwise we will reluctantly move on without those who do not want to come with us.

Life is hard enough without having to be continually battling on the internet as well.

Come on, you know you want too - well I hope you do anyway!

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sorry, but alot of that is bullshit.

You know it and I know it.

I expect this will get deleted but it has to be said here as I can't pm you.

I didn't start any of this and you need to look a little closer to home if you want to sort the problems out.

Good luck Laughing.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Sorry, but alot of that is bullshit.

You know it and I know it.

I expect this will get deleted but it has to be said here as I can't pm you.

I didn't start any of this and you need to look a little closer to home if you want to sort the problems out.

Good luck Laughing.

I've sent you a pm.

There's always going to be problems because we make mistakes.

I guess the question is whether people think the mistakes are important or not?

What matters to one person is simply not important to someone else.

I guess it is an individual thing - you either can let some things go or you can't.

I hope you can - I sincerely mean that too.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

This thread reads like Norman Bates talking to his dead mother.

:hijack:

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm lost

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Apologies

Some things were said on this thread (off topic) that later got shall we say 'tided away'. I made my post in response to them but by the time I posted the rest had gone.

I hope things make a little bit more sense to people now.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It'll be that Bernard again no doubt.

Just let it go Bernard, there are better things to fight for and to get upset at.

Forget it and listen to this.......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum