Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is your guilty crush?

+12
scottjames30
Copper Dragon
Angry Dad
Michael Bolton
bwfc71
doffcocker
Culcheth_White
waynagain
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
Bernard Dennis Park
Boggersbelief
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Who is your guilty crush? Empty Who is your guilty crush? Thu May 23 2013, 18:27

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Many people take a liking to someone that most people wouldn't, are any of you brave enough to confess?

I'm expecting one or two genuine mentions of Natasha.

2Who is your guilty crush? Empty Re: Who is your guilty crush? Thu May 23 2013, 18:29

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Your mam.

3Who is your guilty crush? Empty Re: Who is your guilty crush? Thu May 23 2013, 18:32

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Your mam.

This deserves a ban.

4Who is your guilty crush? Empty Re: Who is your guilty crush? Thu May 23 2013, 18:33

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Laughing

5Who is your guilty crush? Empty Re: Who is your guilty crush? Thu May 23 2013, 19:30

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jasmine Harman.

Who is your guilty crush? Ixe6gp

6Who is your guilty crush? Empty Re: Who is your guilty crush? Thu May 23 2013, 20:14

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't have a shred of guilt about any of my crushes.

i once fell in love with the back of a girls head on the bus.

7Who is your guilty crush? Empty Re: Who is your guilty crush? Thu May 23 2013, 21:17

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I've been in love with the top of a few girls heads, but never on a bus

8Who is your guilty crush? Empty Re: Who is your guilty crush? Thu May 23 2013, 21:24

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:Jasmine Harman.

Who is your guilty crush? Ixe6gp
Please tell me why Jasmine is a guilty crush? I know she sounds like a sheep/goat, but she ain't ugly and old.

9Who is your guilty crush? Empty Re: Who is your guilty crush? Thu May 23 2013, 21:48

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I was once obsessed with a character from Bad Girls called Natalie Buxton. I was only 12-15 at the time but I recorded every episode and watched them repetitively. It was a real turn on how she went from being the vulnerable girl in the corner to the one that twatted everyone. My favourite episode was where she became top dog after battering Darlene Cake. I think she knocked her out with a swinging kick.

10Who is your guilty crush? Empty Re: Who is your guilty crush? Thu May 23 2013, 22:23

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

doffcocker wrote:I was once obsessed with a character from Bad Girls called Natalie Buxton. I was only 12-15 at the time but I recorded every episode and watched them repetitively. It was a real turn on how she went from being the vulnerable girl in the corner to the one that twatted everyone. My favourite episode was where she became top dog after battering Darlene Cake. I think she knocked her out with a swinging kick.

I know which one you mean - she was jailed for being a drugs baron and beating someone to death, but pretended to be an innocent and naiive person to win the trust of teh other inmates.

Good choice!

11Who is your guilty crush? Empty Re: Who is your guilty crush? Thu May 23 2013, 22:29

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:Please tell me why Jasmine is a guilty crush?

I just think she is someone who works wonders in the lead pencil department. Who is yours? And don't say Anne Widdecombe.

12Who is your guilty crush? Empty Re: Who is your guilty crush? Thu May 23 2013, 22:40

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Dawn French - she is just funny and pleasant.

13Who is your guilty crush? Empty Re: Who is your guilty crush? Thu May 23 2013, 23:26

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Suranne Jones

14Who is your guilty crush? Empty Re: Who is your guilty crush? Thu May 23 2013, 23:45

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Pixie Lott and that lovely Dr Who assistant.

They aren't crushes but they are definitely guilty.

15Who is your guilty crush? Empty Re: Who is your guilty crush? Thu May 23 2013, 23:53

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Culcheth_White wrote:Please tell me why Jasmine is a guilty crush?

I just think she is someone who works wonders in the lead pencil department. Who is yours? And don't say Anne Widdecombe.
Who is your guilty crush? 2djoubr

16Who is your guilty crush? Empty Re: Who is your guilty crush? Fri May 24 2013, 06:48

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like Helen Mirren. She is in tremendous shape for her age.

17Who is your guilty crush? Empty Re: Who is your guilty crush? Fri May 24 2013, 07:51

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anne Hegerty off the chase.

18Who is your guilty crush? Empty Re: Who is your guilty crush? Fri May 24 2013, 08:07

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Mother in Law

19Who is your guilty crush? Empty Re: Who is your guilty crush? Fri May 24 2013, 08:12

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tigermin wrote:Mother in Law

affraid

20Who is your guilty crush? Empty Re: Who is your guilty crush? Fri May 24 2013, 10:46

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I will answer for Bolton hater in his absence... his sister.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum