Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Stadium Announcer for next season.

+6
Hipster_Nebula
Soul Kitchen
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
aaron_bwfc
Sluffy
10 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Colin McGreavy as just tweeted this -

Just like to thank everybody at BWFC and all the fans for the last 14 years...it has been a fantastic experience....COYWM

Also changed his profile to - Former Stadium Announcer for Bolton Wanderers FC (14 yrs)

Thanks for everything Colin and good luck and best wishes for the future.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Good luck to the guy but personally found some of what he used to say rather cringe worthy.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I do hope they get someone with a sense of humour and a decent taste in music for a change.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can we buy wembleys announcer

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:I do hope they get someone with a sense of humour and a decent taste in music for a change.
Yeh more zappa played!Very Happy

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"All right! Here we go then! Goal for the wanderers number 14 Super Kevin Davies"

Yeah, time to move on i think.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That made me laugh when he was reading the Arsenal team out , and in he said Terry Henry in a broad northern accent.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
wanderlust wrote:I do hope they get someone with a sense of humour and a decent taste in music for a change.
Yeh more zappa played!Very Happy
Always thought Ozric Tentacles "Guzzard" would be the perfect pre-match tension-builder. However for a family occasion it's difficult to look beyond some of the reggae, soul and rock classics that haven't been done to death already. Chelsea are using Double Barrel these days, but there are some monsters out there that could be anthems for the greatest club on the planet.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy wrote:Colin McGreavy as just tweeted this -

Just like to thank everybody at BWFC and all the fans for the last 14 years...it has been a fantastic experience....COYWM

Also changed his profile to - Former Stadium Announcer for Bolton Wanderers FC (14 yrs)

Thanks for everything Colin and good luck and best wishes for the future.

Sluffy, I don't have a Twitter account and was wondering if you wouldn't mind sending a tweet to Colin to say 'Enjoy your retirement Colin, from Wayne'?

Colin has been a friend of mine for MANY YEARS and would always make an announcement at half time to welcome me over from America

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

waynagain wrote:
Sluffy, I don't have a Twitter account and was wondering if you wouldn't mind sending a tweet to Colin to say 'Enjoy your retirement Colin, from Wayne'?

Colin has been a friend of mine for MANY YEARS and would always make an announcement at half time to welcome me over from America

Done.

Message sent - Enjoy your retirement Colin, from Wayne, you always made an announcement at half time to welcome me over from America.

Hope that's ok.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Let's hope doesn't starve.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy wrote:
waynagain wrote:

Done.

Message sent - Enjoy your retirement Colin, from Wayne, you always made an announcement at half time to welcome me over from America.

Hope that's ok.

Thanks Sluffy

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Good avatar wayne.

It's been a while since anyone posted a picture of themselves in the mens toilets.

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I personally think Brian Blessed should get the job

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

waynagain wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
waynagain wrote:

Done.

Hope that's ok.

Thanks Sluffy

Colin replied to you today Wayne - his message is -

Thanks Wayne...hope you are keeping well #alwaysawander #COYWM.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Thanks Sluffy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum