Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is this the secret owner of Bolton?

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is this the secret owner of Bolton? Empty Is this the secret owner of Bolton? Fri May 31 2013, 16:02

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

We know that he is not the secret owner of BWFC, as Big Ed wholly owners the Wanderers, but a few of you have alluded to the fact that the owner of QQ (Cash America) may have a stake in bwfc. We really hope not, especially as Cash America are behind an online auction site where customers can bid on firearms! It just gets better!

Well, courtesy of another white fan from a different forum here is some background info on the owner of QQ and why this scumbag should not be promoted by our football team and our fans!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Still want to promote these people?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

We've no problem with you giving the credit to JA606 being the site you got the article from - they've been good to us in the past.

Just to make it clear I'm not saying 'Cash America' or anybody else in particular may have a stake in the club - simply that the money apparently invested in the club by the owner Eddie Davies is almost double his known wealth (per the Times - Rich List) and that does seem to be an anomaly to me. Somebody as obviously invested in the club - but who and (perhaps more interestingly to know) why?

As for Money lenders being involved with the club - my point as been why the fuss now - are they really that much worse then betting companies and claim lawyers that we have already been in bed with?

Is it more obscene to have a 2 year contract with a money lender bringing in half a million or have a 2 year contact with say Zat Knight giving him TWO million - for simply playing a game (badly!).

Football is a financial cesspit - I simply can't understand the indignity of so many people now over the most recent 'floater' in the toilet of crap that is the game, when the shit that is already in there as been sticking the place out for decades.

Do people really think the game would be pure again if we simply turned down these sponsors?

I know I don't.

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Bank loans/mortgages etc. are essentuals, it's what makes the world go round, nothing wrong with that.
The difference with companies like QuickQuid is that only desperate people would consider borrowing money from them.
Normally if you want cash for a car or a mortgage for a house, whatever, you would go to a bank/building society and pay a reasonable interest rate on your loan.
Robbers (not to strong a word) lend money to people who for one reason or another would not be eligible from the usual sources and then they charge extortion rates of interest also, don't worry we'll just roll it over, and within a few short months families are in very serious trouble.

If BWFC can pull out of this appalling deal, it doesn't matter, it's too late. Gartside has displayed his moral values. making money out of desperate people is fair game to this creature and dragging down Bolton Wanderers, one of the founder members, into the gutter and embassing the loyal fans means nothing to him. Money is all that matters.

How much are you being paid and how much bonus and how much tax do you pay Gartside?
We will never know.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

chipbutty wrote:Bank loans/mortgages etc. are essentuals, it's what makes the world go round, nothing wrong with that.
The difference with companies like QuickQuid is that only desperate people would consider borrowing money from them.
Normally if you want cash for a car or a mortgage for a house, whatever, you would go to a bank/building society and pay a reasonable interest rate on your loan.
Robbers (not to strong a word) lend money to people who for one reason or another would not be eligible from the usual sources and then they charge extortion rates of interest also, don't worry we'll just roll it over, and within a few short months families are in very serious trouble.

If BWFC can pull out of this appalling deal, it doesn't matter, it's too late. Gartside has displayed his moral values. making money out of desperate people is fair game to this creature and dragging down Bolton Wanderers, one of the founder members, into the gutter and embassing the loyal fans means nothing to him. Money is all that matters.

How much are you being paid and how much bonus and how much tax do you pay Gartside?
We will never know.

Agree with most of that, oh and Gartside sold us down the river years ago.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wow, i hope he puts more money in.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum