Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Matt Smith to leave Doctor Who

+2
Copper Dragon
bwfc71
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Matt Smith to leave Doctor Who Empty Matt Smith to leave Doctor Who Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:41 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Yep during the 2013 Christmas Special he will regenerate into the 12th Doctor - the actor has yet to be named.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-22741493

This could be interesting as the current storyline has John Hurt playing some-part of the Doctor - either the very 1st Doctor, which would make Matt Smith's Doctor actually being number 12 and not number 11 or he could be The Valeyard (aka 13th Doctor but encompassing all that is bad of the Doctor)

Also according to Doctor Who folklore Timelords can only have 13 lives - but this was changed during an episode of Sarah Jane Smiths Investigates when the Doctor claimed that Timelords can regenerate as many times as they want!!!

2Matt Smith to leave Doctor Who Empty Re: Matt Smith to leave Doctor Who Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:37 pm

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Good.

I've never liked him (that was before I knew he was a Bar Steward fan).

Although, I don't watch Dr Who these days.

3Matt Smith to leave Doctor Who Empty Re: Matt Smith to leave Doctor Who Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:46 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Matt Smith to leave Doctor Who 357398502

4Matt Smith to leave Doctor Who Empty Re: Matt Smith to leave Doctor Who Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:50 pm

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I might have to start watching it......

Matt Smith to leave Doctor Who Do3u9x

5Matt Smith to leave Doctor Who Empty Re: Matt Smith to leave Doctor Who Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:03 am

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Am I the only one who just doesn't understand why Dr Who is still popular...it's about as entertaining as a gary megson interview.

6Matt Smith to leave Doctor Who Empty Re: Matt Smith to leave Doctor Who Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:40 am

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

aaron_bwfc wrote:Am I the only one who just doesn't understand why Dr Who is still popular...it's about as entertaining as a gary megson interview.

So you haven't watched Series 7 (Part 2) with his new companion - Jenna Louise Coleman?

Also a fantastic big name start also plays a bit of the Doctor 9possibly either the very original Doctor or even a dark-side of teh Doctor (The Valeyard) or even a portrayal of a future Doctor!) for the last episode of series 7 and for the 50th anniversary episode - John Hurt!

7Matt Smith to leave Doctor Who Empty Re: Matt Smith to leave Doctor Who Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:42 am

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

It's about time they had a gay doctor any idea's?

8Matt Smith to leave Doctor Who Empty Re: Matt Smith to leave Doctor Who Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:51 am

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:Am I the only one who just doesn't understand why Dr Who is still popular...it's about as entertaining as a gary megson interview.

I agree, awful programme. Just because it's been going so long people are scared to criticise it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum