Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's time to liberate the word Gay

+4
Angry Dad
Boggersbelief
waynagain
Copper Dragon
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It's time to liberate the word Gay Empty It's time to liberate the word Gay Wed Jun 12 2013, 23:09

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm quite sick of the word 'gay' being used in reference to woofters and uphill gardeners.

It's such an innocent word which has been turned into something filthy these days.

If I said that 'I'm gay' then most of you would think that I fancied hairy arsed chaps or Graham Norton. It's not on and we should rescue the word gay from the clutches of the queers (that word is just spot on).

I'm not homophobic because I'm not scared of my house - Peter Kay circa 1974.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Copper Dragon wrote:I'm quite sick of the word 'gay' being used in reference to woofters and uphill gardeners.

It's such an innocent word which has been turned into something filthy these days.

If I said that 'I'm gay' then most of you would think that I fancied hairy arsed chaps or Graham Norton. It's not on and we should rescue the word gay from the clutches of the queers (that word is just spot on).

Lets replace it with 'scottjames', as in he's a flaming scottjames!!!!!

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

ScottJames is a bit of a mouthful though.

You see how easy it is?

I'll be on Coronation Street next.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Scottjames won't be happy

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I have just spent the whole evening in Brighton and its like one of those films where the whole city is full of zombies only in Brighton it's swarming with queer's they are like ants millions of the buggers. Felt very uncomfortable met suranne Jones so it was well worth it.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Angry Dad wrote:I have just spent the whole evening in Brighton and its like one of those films where the whole city is full of zombies only in Brighton it's swarming with queer's they are like ants millions of the buggers. Felt very uncomfortable met suranne Jones so it was well worth it.

My sister used to live in Brighton and she told me most of the homos hang out in the Scott and James Pub.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:I'm quite sick of the word 'gay' being used in reference to woofters and uphill gardeners.

Lets replace it with 'scottjames', as in he's a flaming scottjames!!!!!

Breakdown in progress Laughing

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:I have just spent the whole evening in Brighton and its like one of those films where the whole city is full of zombies only in Brighton it's swarming with queer's they are like ants millions of the buggers. Felt very uncomfortable met suranne Jones so it was well worth it.

My sister used to live in Brighton and she told me most of the homos hang out in the Scott and James Pub.

I bet you loved going there, to visit her wayne didn't you.

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Didn't Shrewsbury Town used to play at Gay Meadow?

10It's time to liberate the word Gay Empty Re: It's time to liberate the word Gay Thu Jun 13 2013, 11:50

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Triumph wrote:Didn't Shrewsbury Town used to play at Gay Meadow?
They did indeed. The new ground is now called the New Meadow.

11It's time to liberate the word Gay Empty Re: It's time to liberate the word Gay Thu Jun 13 2013, 12:44

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Aye, it had a school or college at one end behind the goals.

I've had many a gay day at Shrewsbury.

12It's time to liberate the word Gay Empty Re: It's time to liberate the word Gay Thu Jun 13 2013, 13:37

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:

They did indeed. The new ground is now called the New Meadow.
Has it been degayed?

13It's time to liberate the word Gay Empty Re: It's time to liberate the word Gay Thu Jun 13 2013, 13:57

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Angry Dad wrote:I have just spent the whole evening in Brighton , met suranne Jones so it was well worth it.

I suppose you chucked one up her baby chute too.

14It's time to liberate the word Gay Empty Re: It's time to liberate the word Gay Fri Jun 14 2013, 00:24

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

MartinBWFC wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:I have just spent the whole evening in Brighton , met suranne Jones so it was well worth it.

I suppose you chucked one up her baby chute too.
Martin thought you were in hiding for a week, how fucking crude you fuckwit you should not talk about a lady like that. I did get her mobile number though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum