Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How Many Points Will We Get In March?

+6
Banks of the Croal
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
10 posters

Reply to topic

How many points will we get?

How Many Points Will We Get In March? Vote_lcap17%How Many Points Will We Get In March? Vote_rcap 17% [ 3 ]
How Many Points Will We Get In March? Vote_lcap6%How Many Points Will We Get In March? Vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
How Many Points Will We Get In March? Vote_lcap17%How Many Points Will We Get In March? Vote_rcap 17% [ 3 ]
How Many Points Will We Get In March? Vote_lcap0%How Many Points Will We Get In March? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
How Many Points Will We Get In March? Vote_lcap33%How Many Points Will We Get In March? Vote_rcap 33% [ 6 ]
How Many Points Will We Get In March? Vote_lcap6%How Many Points Will We Get In March? Vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
How Many Points Will We Get In March? Vote_lcap0%How Many Points Will We Get In March? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How Many Points Will We Get In March? Empty How Many Points Will We Get In March? Sun Feb 26 2012, 12:54

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Big, big month - in fact it is massive for us!

Funnily enough we start off at the Massifs - City away then the really, really 'must win games' of QPR and Blackburn at home ending with Wolves away.

We could be realistically relegated at the end of this month - or will we find the balls to do something about it at long last?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I suspect we will get just enough points to help us cling on, though not enough to really pull ourselves away.

Probably

City - L
QPR - W
Blackburn - L
Wolves - D

so 4 points and still a glimmer of hope.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

More hope than belief really but 7 points: beat QPR and Wolves and draw with Blackburn.

We NEED at least 6 from the last 3 games of the month..............will we get it, probably not. Sad

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have gone for seven as well.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

4 points: -

City - Beaten heavily (5-0)
QPR - Win (I think QPR are terrible under Hughes, more so than under Warnock)
Dingles - Draw
Wolves - lose

If we don't get at least 4 points then it really is all over IMO.

Z E R O

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

5pts... but really think we need at least 6pts.

Made a mistake when Voting put 7pts.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Two points, I really can't see us beating anyone right now.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Two points, I really can't see us beating anyone right now.

ditto

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:ditto

Bugger off, form your own opinions.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:ditto

Bugger off, form your own opinions.

I voted 2 or less sometime earlier today, just couldn't bbe bothred to explain why as its a hopeless cause - so just as easy to say ditto with yours are the views are the same.

Very Happy affraid

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bugger it - I'll go for 9!

Heart most definitely ruling the head but we need to beat QPR, Blackburn and Wolves to stay up - and if we can't beat the first two at home and a Wolves team with a manager who knows he won't be there at the end of this season - then we quite simply don't deserve to stay up.

COYWM!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:then we quite simply don't deserve to stay up.

Er, we don't. I already know that.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

It will all but over for us by the end of march thanks to oc and the board w@nkers the lot of them.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Well a great month with nine points from the three wins over our relegation rivals.

Only one person got it spot on - go me!

Sluffy wrote:Bugger it - I'll go for 9!

Heart most definitely ruling the head but we need to beat QPR, Blackburn and Wolves to stay up - and if we can't beat the first two at home and a Wolves team with a manager who knows he won't be there at the end of this season - then we quite simply don't deserve to stay up.

COYWM!

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Kudos Sluffy. Smile

And your prediction for April?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Well a great month with nine points from the three wins over our relegation rivals.

Only one person got it spot on - go me!

Sluffy wrote:Bugger it - I'll go for 9!

COYWM!

No one likes a bragger.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Or an optimist apparently.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum