Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What a beautiful evening - are you having a bevy tonight?

+14
rammywhite
Boggersbelief
Reebok_Rebel
NickFazer
Norpig
Mr Magoo
Culcheth_White
scottjames30
Angry Dad
Copper Dragon
Tigermin
doffcocker
Reebok Trotter
Michael Bolton
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:Thanks Scott. You enjoying your lager? Are you on to your second yet? I am just looking through my cocktail book, I am going to be making a Singapore Sling next. Very alcoholic, the tangy flavours are perfect to get me absolutely shitfaced.

I finished grafting early today Mike, i'm on my sixth beer, I don't fuck about.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Very impressive! Have you heard this Magoo, six lagers and they haven't even touched the sides yet. You don't mess with blokes like that.

I could really fancy an ice cold lager now myself. Tomorrow I really do need to stock up. Some evenings you just really fancy a good drink, its awful when you rummage around the fridge and find you are all out of bevies.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Scott has his with lemonade the faggot.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MB, if you like cocktails then I can recommend a BMW. Equal parts of Baileys, Whisky and Malibu with a few ice cubes. Got a right kick with it.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Reebok Trotter wrote:MB, if you like cocktails then I can recommend a BMW. Equal parts of Baileys, Whisky and Malibu with a few ice cubes. Got a right kick with it.

Thanks for the suggestion RT but I absolutely hate whisky and don't have any in.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Scott has his with lemonade the faggot.

Hello Magoo you big tart, lemonade will ruin it big time.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I'm having a curry with a few cobra's tonight.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Angry Dad wrote:I'm having a curry with a few cobra's tonight.
What curry are you having? I presume your having an Indian If your drinking Cobra?

I like Kingfisher lager, which is quite hard to find and a nice Chicken, Lamb  or King prawn curry with vegetable rice and a side dish of either Tarka dal or saag bhaji, Very nice!

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I had my favorite indian which is charna masala, sagaloo, mushroom fried rice,bombay spuds,pushwah nam,six popadoms and the cobra's.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm having a few more tonight just because I can.

I've just had a fat one and feel good for a beer.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:I'm having a few more tonight just because I can.

I've just had a fat cock up my arse, and feel good for a beer now.

Very Happy

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

got one of each of the big bottles of Leffe blond and dark that i think will need drinking tonight.

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Out in Farnworth for  a couple later early doors and then to the Moses Gate, as a Zep fan the closest you can get these days to live performances are tribute bands and these are supposed to be pretty good, Led Balloon if anyone is interested.

Unfortunately, unless anyone can put me straight most of the pubs that are still open in Farnworth serve the usual unimaginative mass produced shite beer [Smooth Bitters] and bland tasteless industrial lager Fosters / Carling etc. Anywhere sell some decent ale?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Moses gate pub ?

I went there a few years back, great night, It was a good band on, can't even remember who the fuck it was now like, but it was a great night.

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Its a bit of a rat pit to be honest but the bands are pretty decent normally, I have to go on the Newky Brown, can't stand Holts or Robinsons, ah well. Here goes.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I have just cracked open a bottle of white wine, ice cold, oh man does that taste good.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:I have just cracked open a bottle of white wine, ice cold, oh man does that taste good.

Is it really good Mike ?

It sounds great , enjoy it .

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Blue Nun no doubt, you Chelski wrong un. Very Happy 

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:I have just cracked open a bottle of white wine, ice cold, oh man does that taste good.

Is it really good Mike ?

It sounds great , enjoy it .

I am now on to my 3rd glass, the bottle is empty. It tastes amazing, ice cold, tastes great and makes me feel relaxed. People claim the wheel, the aeroplane and the internet as man's greatest inventions but alcohol is right up there for me.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Anyone on the sauce this evening? I just poured a glass of white wine.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum