Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rubbish!

+7
Keegan
doffcocker
Quent
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Rubbish! Empty Rubbish! Tue Feb 28 2012, 11:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No, not another thread about Kevin Davies but a thread about peoples attitude towards rubbish.

I don't know about your home town, but Preston is now a dump in more ways than one. Even the posh parts where I live are full of rubbish on the streets, in the bushes, even in peoples gardens.

Whenever you ask someone whether they drop rubbish they always deny it, but you just have to look at the streets to know it's got to be a big percentage of people doing this for it to get into this state.

It really is about time the penalties for dropping litter and fly-tipping were made much more severe. People should be arrested for dropping litter and fined £500 every time they do it. That would soon make people think.

If you drop litter I hate you, pm me your home address and I will come round and kill you.

2Rubbish! Empty Re: Rubbish! Tue Feb 28 2012, 11:09

don't get me started on rubbish, i hate the stuff and the people who drop it.

my house backs onto a small park and virtually every week someone dumps a huge pile of rubbish in the corner. they must be doing it in the small hours because i'm always keeping an eye out through the day. if i ever catch them i will hurt them.

3Rubbish! Empty Re: Rubbish! Tue Feb 28 2012, 12:17

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

This is one of my pet hates, I get so annoyed when I see people doing it and espically when they make it so fucking obvious that they have just done it.

I would put this to you though, do you think we have enough bins on the streets? Not that it's an exuse but if I have ever pulled up anyone about it that's what they come out with.

4Rubbish! Empty Re: Rubbish! Tue Feb 28 2012, 13:48

i once got a spot fine for leaving my underpants hanging on a tree.

5Rubbish! Empty Re: Rubbish! Tue Feb 28 2012, 13:50

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Christ have you not been banned yet?

6Rubbish! Empty Re: Rubbish! Tue Feb 28 2012, 13:54

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Where I live its an on the spot fine of €75 and it is definitely used as I have seen so many people get fined for dropping litter. Also we have the streets cleaners out EVERY day at about 630am cleaning the streets and the binmen have daily collections instead of weekly collections, unlike back home.

Last edited by bwfc71 on Tue Feb 28 2012, 14:09; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed out "un" on unlike (on last line!))

7Rubbish! Empty Re: Rubbish! Tue Feb 28 2012, 13:57

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

bwfc71 wrote:Where I live its an on the spot fine of €75 and it is definitely used as I have seen so many people get fined for dropping litter. Also we have the streets cleaners out EVERY day at about 630am cleaning the streets and the binmen have daily collections instead of weekly collections, like back home.

Where do you live bwfc71?

8Rubbish! Empty Re: Rubbish! Tue Feb 28 2012, 14:07

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I absolutely never under no circumstances drop litter.

It annoys me that if I was to not pick up my dog's shit (and I always do) and I got caught, I would be fined a grand, but some inconsiderate scrote that chucks litter won't even get fined a hundred.

9Rubbish! Empty Re: Rubbish! Tue Feb 28 2012, 14:08

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Quent wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Where I live its an on the spot fine of €75 and it is definitely used as I have seen so many people get fined for dropping litter. Also we have the streets cleaners out EVERY day at about 630am cleaning the streets and the binmen have daily collections instead of weekly collections, like back home.

Where do you live bwfc71?

Almere, in Holland (20 minutes away from Amsterdam)

10Rubbish! Empty Re: Rubbish! Tue Feb 28 2012, 14:10

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I've never been to Almere, but I find Amsterdam to be one of the cleanest major cities in the world. Why the UK can't be as good makes me sad.

11Rubbish! Empty Re: Rubbish! Tue Feb 28 2012, 14:19

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Quent wrote:I've never been to Almere, but I find Amsterdam to be one of the cleanest major cities in the world. Why the UK can't be as good makes me sad.

Exactly!!!

Only problems that arise are when the street cleaners go on strike for 6 weeks like they did 18 months ago then it was bad, and only other times when its not as clean are when its Koningendagen (Queens day) and New Years Eve - but the streets get cleaned very quickly. Funny thing is, yes tax is slightly higher than it is in UK, but tax back basically takes the level to same as UK, VAT is lower than UK and yet council and government services are far superior than back in UK - even unemployment benefit and other social benefits are better than UK (which begs the question as to why people want to migrate to UK to bleed the country dry when they can get better deal elsewhere???)

another example being a brand new €10million library opened in Almere-stad about 2 years ago fully stocked with old and new books and have had to have an extension already - but there also libraries in most civil centres of Almere as well and more opening and not closing like back in UK!!!

12Rubbish! Empty Re: Rubbish! Tue Feb 28 2012, 14:33

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I hate it when people drop garbage from moving vehicles. It makes me think Road Rage.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

13Rubbish! Empty Re: Rubbish! Tue Feb 28 2012, 14:42

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Keegan wrote:I hate it when people drop garbage from moving vehicles. It makes me think Road Rage.

The same with those who flcik cigarette ash from cars - that is basically rubbish as well, plus its illegal to do so!

14Rubbish! Empty Re: Rubbish! Tue Feb 28 2012, 14:45

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

bwfc71 wrote:
Keegan wrote:I hate it when people drop garbage from moving vehicles. It makes me think Road Rage.

The same with those who flcik cigarette ash from cars - that is basically rubbish as well, plus its illegal to do so!

Shut up you pussy, I do that every day.

15Rubbish! Empty Re: Rubbish! Tue Feb 28 2012, 14:55

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Mr Magoo wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Shut up you pussy, I do that every day.

Shame on you!! You know that all cars are fitted with ash-trays. Why not use that and empty it when full - or is that just too much like hard work Wink

16Rubbish! Empty Re: Rubbish! Tue Feb 28 2012, 14:57

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I like to keep my ashtray clean, also why would I want them smelly things sat in mi car.
I also throw bit's of sandwiches out the window for the bird's.

17Rubbish! Empty Re: Rubbish! Tue Feb 28 2012, 15:01

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Do you just sit in carparks all day lobbing crap out your window?

18Rubbish! Empty Re: Rubbish! Tue Feb 28 2012, 15:03

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

No, only on motorways or the A 303.

19Rubbish! Empty Re: Rubbish! Tue Feb 28 2012, 15:08

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

doffcocker wrote:I absolutely never under no circumstances drop litter.

It annoys me that if I was to not pick up my dog's shit (and I always do) and I got caught, I would be fined a grand, but some inconsiderate scrote that chucks litter won't even get fined a hundred.

Why? Leaving dog shit in the street is far worse than a cigarette butt or a drinks can. It's disgusting, it stinks, it is awful for people to step in and not realise and tread it into their houses, it attracts flies and disease, other dogs can eat it and become ill, very young children could touch it and become ill etc etc.

It's absolutely right that dog shit carries a bigger fine than normal littering.

20Rubbish! Empty Re: Rubbish! Tue Feb 28 2012, 15:11

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

largehat wrote:
doffcocker wrote:I absolutely never under no circumstances drop litter.

Why? Leaving dog shit in the street is far worse than a cigarette butt or a drinks can. It's disgusting, it stinks, it is awful for people to step in and not realise and tread it into their houses, it attracts flies and disease, other dogs can eat it and become ill, very young children could touch it and become ill etc etc.

It's absolutely right that dog shit carries a bigger fine than normal littering.

What a load of Rubbish.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum