Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Last 24 Hours.....

+7
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
xmiles
Hipster_Nebula
Mr Magoo
Quent
Natasha Whittam
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Your Last 24 Hours..... Empty Your Last 24 Hours..... Tue Feb 28 2012, 22:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ok, let's pretend the world is going to end in 24 hours. A comet is going to wipe us out, there is no hope.

So what are you going to do in your last 24 hours? Spend it with your family? Not spend it with your family? Hunt down Owen Coyle and end his last 24 hours prematurely? Post on Bolton Nuts?

Come on, ideas please.

2Your Last 24 Hours..... Empty Re: Your Last 24 Hours..... Tue Feb 28 2012, 22:37

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

lol, good question.

I don't have any close family so I would spend my last hours on earth doing all the things that my mother told me not to.

I'd shag as many hookers as I could find, the dirtier the better, I'd do as many hard drugs as I could fit in my body, and if I was still alive after that I'd watch Blackadder as the comet came crashing into my front room.

3Your Last 24 Hours..... Empty Re: Your Last 24 Hours..... Tue Feb 28 2012, 22:45

I'd spend it with my family naturally, I'm not sure in those circumstances you could really enjoy anything though, so we'd probably sit around and talk about the good times!

4Your Last 24 Hours..... Empty Re: Your Last 24 Hours..... Tue Feb 28 2012, 22:49

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Owen Owen Owen wrote:I'd spend it with my family naturally, I'm not sure in those circumstances you could really enjoy anything though, so we'd probably sit around and talk about the good times!

I would do the same. affraid

5Your Last 24 Hours..... Empty Re: Your Last 24 Hours..... Tue Feb 28 2012, 22:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You boring farts. 24 hours to live and you'd spend it talking?

6Your Last 24 Hours..... Empty Re: Your Last 24 Hours..... Tue Feb 28 2012, 22:53

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd do a speedball get a full scottish breakfast then drive 100mph the wrong way down the motorway.

7Your Last 24 Hours..... Empty Re: Your Last 24 Hours..... Tue Feb 28 2012, 22:54

I think Owen Owen Owen is right, but for Natasha's sake I would:

1) Insist the wife bring forward my birthday intercourse
2) Cancel my mortgage direct debit just for the satisfaction of pissing off Santander
3) Read up on how to stop a comet

8Your Last 24 Hours..... Empty Re: Your Last 24 Hours..... Tue Feb 28 2012, 22:56

I'd kill as many Bolton fans as I could just so they couldn't enjoy their last 24 hours.

I'd die very happy.

9Your Last 24 Hours..... Empty Re: Your Last 24 Hours..... Tue Feb 28 2012, 23:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:I'd kill as many Bolton fans as I could just so they couldn't enjoy their last 24 hours.

I'd die very happy.

How would you kill them? Sit on them?

10Your Last 24 Hours..... Empty Re: Your Last 24 Hours..... Tue Feb 28 2012, 23:08

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I'm old and boring so it's spend time with my family. If I were younger, sex with as many attractive women as possible would be a priority.

11Your Last 24 Hours..... Empty Re: Your Last 24 Hours..... Tue Feb 28 2012, 23:30

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'd pretend that I was Kiefer Sutherland.

12Your Last 24 Hours..... Empty Re: Your Last 24 Hours..... Tue Feb 28 2012, 23:39

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:You boring farts. 24 hours to live and you'd spend it talking?

I take it your a single lady, All dried up with no kid's.
I feel sorry for you.

13Your Last 24 Hours..... Empty Re: Your Last 24 Hours..... Wed Feb 29 2012, 06:25

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:I'd pretend that I was Kiefer Sutherland.

Top answer so far.

14Your Last 24 Hours..... Empty Re: Your Last 24 Hours..... Wed Feb 29 2012, 10:02

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bolton Hater wrote:I'd kill as many Bolton fans as I could just so they couldn't enjoy their last 24 hours.

I'd die very happy.

How would you kill them? Sit on them?

N'ah... he just rolls down a pavement and rolls over the innocents and sucks them into his layers of fat where they would then suffoctae. But to do that he would need the help of the Channel 5 TV programme of the emergency services who help getting fatties out of their house!!!

But I would...

1. No chance of getting home to be with family so stay in Amsterdam

2. Withdraw all my money and spend it on the windows (never done so may as well be a first and last)

3. Get some weed and smoke it (again never done os may as well be a first and last)

4. drink myself to a pulp

5. get a taxi home and not pay for it

6. shag the girlfriend as the comet comes crashing down (the earth will move with that shag!!!)

15Your Last 24 Hours..... Empty Re: Your Last 24 Hours..... Wed Feb 29 2012, 15:14

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

xmiles wrote:... sex with as many attractive women as possible would be a priority.

This. What a Face

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

16Your Last 24 Hours..... Empty Re: Your Last 24 Hours..... Wed Feb 29 2012, 20:32

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Stay at home with the family, and watch every one else run around like headless chickens, trying to put a whole life into 24 hours, and realising that it just cant be done. Get pleasantly pissed, and fall of my perch, along with the rest of them, in a complete stupor. (oh, and eat as many Topics, and Mars bars as I can because I don't haveto worry about my diabetes.)

17Your Last 24 Hours..... Empty Re: Your Last 24 Hours..... Wed Feb 29 2012, 21:07

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Heavily Sedate myself with Alcohol and hopefully pass out.

18Your Last 24 Hours..... Empty Re: Your Last 24 Hours..... Wed Feb 29 2012, 21:09

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd probably try some of that Skunkweed shoite that these youngsters seem to rave about.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum