Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mystery Triallist - Revealled!

+3
Boggersbelief
Reebok Trotter
Keegan
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mystery Triallist - Revealled! Empty Mystery Triallist - Revealled! Wed Jul 17 2013, 19:42

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Araz Abdulla oğlu Abdullayev

Abdullayev made his international debut in October 2008 to become Azerbaijan's youngest international at 16 years old in a World Cup Qualifier. He became known as a "teen sensation" and was signed by then Everton manager David Moyes, from Neftchi Baku in his homeland.

A midfielder by trade, he has managed 10 goals in 97 career appearances to date. On 28 March 2013, it was reported that Abdullayev struck and killed a road cleaner, and critically injured a second, with his car in the Azerbaijani capital Baku.

He is not expected to be offered a contract at this time but his trial is ongoing.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source: My investigative skills and Google.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

2Mystery Triallist - Revealled! Empty Re: Mystery Triallist - Revealled! Wed Jul 17 2013, 20:08

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Araz Abdulla oğlu Abdullayev

Bloody hell fire! There's only Michael Bolton who will be able to get that bloody mouthful on the back of a Wanderers shirt! Laughing 

3Mystery Triallist - Revealled! Empty Re: Mystery Triallist - Revealled! Wed Jul 17 2013, 20:13

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another twat that cannot drive.

4Mystery Triallist - Revealled! Empty Re: Mystery Triallist - Revealled! Wed Jul 17 2013, 20:18

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol! 

5Mystery Triallist - Revealled! Empty Re: Mystery Triallist - Revealled! Wed Jul 17 2013, 22:28

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Can't see me shouting 'Abdul, Abdul, Abdul' on the terraces to be honest

6Mystery Triallist - Revealled! Empty Re: Mystery Triallist - Revealled! Wed Jul 17 2013, 23:07

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

gloswhite wrote:Can't see me shouting 'Abdul, Abdul, Abdul' on the terraces to be honest

Not unless fat Frank has a serious tan from this lovely weather that we are having.

7Mystery Triallist - Revealled! Empty Re: Mystery Triallist - Revealled! Wed Jul 17 2013, 23:08

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Another twat that cannot drive.

I have just read the full article. Laughing 

8Mystery Triallist - Revealled! Empty Re: Mystery Triallist - Revealled! Wed Jul 17 2013, 23:34

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'll take it as a compliment that you referred to my post as an 'article' - that's all information gleaned from various sources and put together!
Very Happy

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

9Mystery Triallist - Revealled! Empty Re: Mystery Triallist - Revealled! Thu Jul 18 2013, 07:56

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well at least we appear to be casting a fairly wide net.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum