Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adam Bogdan

+13
chrism1986
JonnyRandom
Keegan
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
Hipster_Nebula
Angry Dad
Michael Bolton
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
observer
Soul Kitchen
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Adam Bogdan Empty Adam Bogdan Sat Aug 03 2013, 20:09

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've said this before but we will struggle to do anything with this stump in the goals. My grandma would have stood taller than him when the Dingles scored and she's been dead forty years! He spilled one in the first minute, failed to come for a ball early doors in the second half and he was crawling about like a ten month old baby playing with his toys when they scored. Lonegan is no World beater but he'd be on my team sheet before ginger nuts anytime!!

2Adam Bogdan Empty Re: Adam Bogdan Sat Aug 03 2013, 20:12

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Soul Kitchen wrote:I've said this before but we will struggle to do anything with this stump in the goals. My grandma would have stood taller than him when the Dingles scored and she's been dead forty years! He spilled one in the first minute, failed to come for a ball early doors in the second half and he was crawling about like a ten month old baby playing with his toys when they scored. Lonegan  is no World beater but he'd be on my team sheet before ginger nuts anytime!!
When you are right, you are right! You are right! By the way, how much would any of your grandma's friends cost to back Lonergan up?

Last edited by observer on Sat Aug 03 2013, 20:14; edited 2 times in total

3Adam Bogdan Empty Re: Adam Bogdan Sat Aug 03 2013, 20:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

FUCKING USELESS TIME AND TIME AGAIN!

4Adam Bogdan Empty Re: Adam Bogdan Sat Aug 03 2013, 20:18

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's shite, never rated him.

5Adam Bogdan Empty Re: Adam Bogdan Sat Aug 03 2013, 20:23

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

The cross in the opening 2minutes summed him up, a nothing ball into our box, not a soul around him and he dropped it.

The free kick in the second half where he turned it around the post for a corner, how that caught him out I will never know.

6Adam Bogdan Empty Re: Adam Bogdan Sat Aug 03 2013, 20:25

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

When I was a little boy I got told that if you were keeping goal you could let as many in and never get bollocked if you stood tall! I've seen some goalies in my time stand and watch the ball go in the net but that twat was playing with his train set this afternoon!

7Adam Bogdan Empty Re: Adam Bogdan Sat Aug 03 2013, 20:26

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

aaron_bwfc wrote:The cross in the opening 2minutes summed him up, a nothing ball into our box, not a soul around him and he dropped it.

The free kick in the second half where he turned it around the post for a corner, how that caught him out I will never know.
Forgot that one. Thanx.

8Adam Bogdan Empty Re: Adam Bogdan Sat Aug 03 2013, 20:35

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Did anyone listen to the commentary where the bloke said Serie A clubs have been looking at Bogdan. lmfao. The guy is shit. I miss Al Habsi!

9Adam Bogdan Empty Re: Adam Bogdan Sat Aug 03 2013, 20:39

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bogdan is probably on 60k a week , so like Mills we're stuck with him.

10Adam Bogdan Empty Re: Adam Bogdan Sat Aug 03 2013, 20:40

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Michael Bolton wrote:Did anyone listen to the commentary where the bloke said Serie A clubs have been looking at Bogdan. lmfao. The guy is shit. I miss Al Habsi!

Perhaps those nob heads wear the same specs as NW?

11Adam Bogdan Empty Re: Adam Bogdan Sat Aug 03 2013, 21:10

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

How the fuck did we go from Jussi and Ali to this ginger cunt.

12Adam Bogdan Empty Re: Adam Bogdan Sat Aug 03 2013, 21:14

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I put it down to bad luck.

13Adam Bogdan Empty Re: Adam Bogdan Sat Aug 03 2013, 21:16

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did al Habsi get dropped last season because of bad performances

14Adam Bogdan Empty Re: Adam Bogdan Sat Aug 03 2013, 21:17

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Putting his poor handling to one side, he's sometimes not helped by his defenders.

I remember one instance in the first half where the ball came to Knight near to the Bob Lord touchline and he skied it to Bogdan.

It was meant to be a back pass but Knight couldn't have given him a more difficult ball to sort out.

15Adam Bogdan Empty Re: Adam Bogdan Sat Aug 03 2013, 21:17

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Angry Dad wrote:How the fuck did we go from Jussi and Ali to this ginger cunt.

Because of poor management. Al Habsi was meant to be our next keeper for a decade and we cashed in on him to pay for N'gog.

Why did we blow facking £8m on Elmander, £4.5m on Taylor, £3.5m on Steinsson - and only recoup £2m from that £16m outlay?
Why the fack did we sign clowns like Knight, Sordell and N'gog for a total of £13m when they are rubbish? 

We should have brought Colin Todd back after Big Sam left, that guy could sign quality players who would have good resale value. 

The state of the team right now lies on the shoulders of Megson and Coyle. Tossers.

16Adam Bogdan Empty Re: Adam Bogdan Sat Aug 03 2013, 21:53

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't think bogdan is that bad tbh. One of the best goalkeepers in the championship.

You don't become number one goalkeeper for your country if you are shit.

17Adam Bogdan Empty Re: Adam Bogdan Sat Aug 03 2013, 21:59

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Boggersbelief wrote:I don't think bogdan is that bad tbh. One of the best goalkeepers in the championship.

You don't become number one goalkeeper for your country if you are shit.

But his country is Hungary, not Germany. How many Hungarian footballers and football clubs can you name? Yes, exactly.

18Adam Bogdan Empty Re: Adam Bogdan Sat Aug 03 2013, 22:04

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ok his country isn't the best at producing footballers but if he was as shit as you lot make out then he would be nowhere near his countrys team, he wouldn't be number one for us either.

19Adam Bogdan Empty Re: Adam Bogdan Sat Aug 03 2013, 23:31

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

If his country only has shit goalkeepers, it's not difficult to the best of a bad lot - you only need to be less shit than the rest.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

20Adam Bogdan Empty Re: Adam Bogdan Sat Aug 03 2013, 23:53

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hungary had one of the greats of all time.

Ferenc Puskas.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum