Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton's Worst Ever Captain

+8
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
gloswhite
Norpig
xmiles
scottjames30
waynagain
kennster
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Empty Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Sun Aug 18 2013, 00:14

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Surely Knight has to be up there with Kevin Davies as one of Bolton's worst captains ever. Can anyone think of worse captains who have played for Bolton?

2Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Empty Re: Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Sun Aug 18 2013, 02:18

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Yes

3Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Empty Re: Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Sun Aug 18 2013, 07:05

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's not a footballer .

4Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Empty Re: Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Sun Aug 18 2013, 08:35

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Yes, at least SKD used to be a good player but Knight has nothing. We need a good CB and a good captain and until we have both we are going to struggle. Dawson seemed to fit the bill but even if we had the money why would he want to leave WBA to play for us in the Championship?

5Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Empty Re: Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Sun Aug 18 2013, 08:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kennster you are a moron, SKD was a great captain and servant for our club. The last couple of seasons we didn't see his best but before that he was fantastic.

6Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Empty Re: Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Sun Aug 18 2013, 09:11

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I'm with Norpig, SKD did well for us

7Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Empty Re: Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Sun Aug 18 2013, 10:39

Norpig wrote:Kennster you are a moron, SKD was a great captain and servant for our club. The last couple of seasons we didn't see his best but before that he was fantastic.
Well said.

On a different topic, I thought this Kennster was banned for pretending to be a 15 year old?

8Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Empty Re: Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Sun Aug 18 2013, 10:48

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Yes I was 15 but today I'm 16. :party: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

9Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Empty Re: Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Sun Aug 18 2013, 17:46

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Happy birthday , did you get an electric zimmer frame ?

10Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Empty Re: Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Sun Aug 18 2013, 23:24

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

bwfc1874 wrote:
On a different topic, I thought this Kennster was banned for pretending to be a 15 year old?
Mr Kennster may have been 15 a couple of decades ago but certainly not recently.

People can and do post as alternative egos to their real selves on the internet and they are free to do so but I do find it odd for someone to actively pretend to be a child when they are an adult.

The most disturbing part though was he at one point actively sought out under age children on twitter to converse with them.

I can only think that Mr Kennster as yet to become a parent himself or I would think he too would find this type of behaviour unsettling also.

Mr Kennster as never actually been banned from this forum but as been warned that if he wanted to remain a member on here to drop the 'child' act (what twitter and other forums allow on their sites is up to them).

To be fair to Mr K, he as complied so far, for which I thank him.

11Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Empty Re: Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Sun Aug 18 2013, 23:56

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Sluffy what proof do you exactly have that I'm lying about my age? There was things that people who went to my school tweeted to me personally about and you obviously know this as you've been stalking me all over the Internet, so why are you still calling me a paedophile?

You know that Passi got proof that the account was hacked by someone in Asia but you refuse to acknowledge it.

12Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Empty Re: Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Sun Aug 18 2013, 23:58

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Paedo

13Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Empty Re: Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Sun Aug 18 2013, 23:58

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

This is getting a bit harsh for my liking..... Zat has done nothing wrong as a captain.....we don't know how he is in the dressing room and training etc......you are judging on a football basis.

I can't recall a single instance when SKD ran to the aid of a fellow player, or argued a call, or stood there bollocking at a player who made a mistake.......not my idea of a captain.

14Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Empty Re: Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Mon Aug 19 2013, 00:12

terenceanne wrote:This is getting a bit harsh for my liking..... Zat has done nothing wrong as a captain.....we don't know how he is in the dressing room and training etc......you are judging on a football basis.

I can't recall a single instance when SKD ran to the aid of a fellow player, or argued a call, or stood there bollocking at a player who made a mistake.......not my idea of a captain.
:agree:  Coyle shouldn't have given him a new contract, but a captain should be the most respected player in the dressing room and nobody has any evidence Knight isn't.

15Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Empty Re: Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Mon Aug 19 2013, 00:15

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Zat talks the talk but when it comes down to business he's fucking gutless. I really do not know how the lad is captain of such a great club.

16Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Empty Re: Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Mon Aug 19 2013, 00:24

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

kennster wrote:Sluffy what proof do you exactly have that I'm lying about my age? There was things that people who went to my school tweeted to me personally about and you obviously know this as you've been stalking me all over the Internet, so why are you still calling me a paedophile?
The Duck test -

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

kennster wrote:You know that Passi got proof that the account was hacked by someone in Asia but you refuse to acknowledge it.
Your account was not hacked by anybody in Asia.

If you want to carry on pretending to be a child then that's fine - simply just do it somewhere other than here.

If you want to carry on posting here then respect our rules.

Your choice.

17Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Empty Re: Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Mon Aug 19 2013, 00:51

Boggersbelief wrote:Zat talks the talk but when it comes down to business he's fucking gutless. I really do not know how the lad is captain of such a great club.
Lack of options.

18Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Empty Re: Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Mon Aug 19 2013, 02:27

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Zat talks the talk but when it comes down to business he's fucking gutless. I really do not know how the lad is captain of such a great club.
Lack of options.
Rubbish. Medo was the perfect candidate, or even David wheater. Knight needs to be removed from the first team and fast.

19Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Empty Re: Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Mon Aug 19 2013, 09:38

Boggersbelief wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
Lack of options.
Rubbish. Medo was the perfect candidate, or even David wheater. Knight needs to be removed from the first team and fast.
Give it to Wheater? After a year out? He's been worse than Knight this season how would that be an improvement?

I'd probably have given it to Medo, but you can't deny there's a lack of leaders on our team. And for all we know Knight is the most respected in the dressing room.

20Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Empty Re: Bolton's Worst Ever Captain Mon Aug 19 2013, 09:45

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Knight's been here for a quite a while now, and he's been reliable more often than not under Dougie. He didn't have the best game at the weekend but he's been good on the whole.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum