Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

restructuring football american style

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1restructuring football american style Empty restructuring football american style Thu Sep 05 2013, 22:49

Now first off I'm not a huge fan of how our brothers in arms across the pond do most things, but after watching all five series of Friday night lights it got me thinking of maybe there was a better way to restructure football so we have a better education system and a better national team.

I'm not a hundred percent sure how it works in the good ol' us of a but high school and college (american) football can attract more fans than most league one and two teams.

Would college or university teams garner a bigger following If they had better facilities and could this be a way to feed teams and maybe just have two professional divisions.

I hear quite a lot about peoples kids on the books at the likes of everton and united, and as quick as they are touted as "one for the future" they are cast into the gutter. I think some players are rushed into the professional game to soon and it can ruin them especially with the amount of money thrown at them.

Too much too soon in both money and pressure. After watching the Panorama thing about depression in football I think Lee hedrie was a prime example.

Do you think it could work or maybe a different way even other than what we have at the moment

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum