Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would you clap or boo Diouf?

+7
doffcocker
Triumph
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
rammywhite
Sluffy
11 posters

Reply to topic

What would you do?

Would you clap or boo Diouf? Vote_lcap67%Would you clap or boo Diouf? Vote_rcap 67% [ 18 ]
Would you clap or boo Diouf? Vote_lcap7%Would you clap or boo Diouf? Vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
Would you clap or boo Diouf? Vote_lcap4%Would you clap or boo Diouf? Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Would you clap or boo Diouf? Vote_lcap22%Would you clap or boo Diouf? Vote_rcap 22% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 27

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Would you clap or boo Diouf? Empty Would you clap or boo Diouf? Wed Sep 11 2013, 09:56

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

He might play for Leeds against us on Saturday.

He said he was leaving us to join a bigger club remember half way through a relegation fight and as been in trouble for things like wife beating, drunk driving as well as spitting but he did play some good football for us at times.

If he plays will you be glad to see him back and applaud him or boo him?

2Would you clap or boo Diouf? Empty Re: Would you clap or boo Diouf? Wed Sep 11 2013, 10:56

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He's way past his best and so won't really be a threat.
But he gave us some good times and we can look back with some pleasure at them. And for tast alone I would clap him.
Best memory- tripping himself up to get a penalty at Blackburn.
 He was a cheat - but he was our cheat!!

3Would you clap or boo Diouf? Empty Re: Would you clap or boo Diouf? Wed Sep 11 2013, 11:10

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Clap. He played well for us most of the time and came back to watch and support us when he wasn't playing.

4Would you clap or boo Diouf? Empty Re: Would you clap or boo Diouf? Wed Sep 11 2013, 11:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boo the wanker. Horrible person. And a shit footballer as well, he made a career out of pretending to be decent.

5Would you clap or boo Diouf? Empty Re: Would you clap or boo Diouf? Wed Sep 11 2013, 13:03

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Id clap him tbh, I liked diouf he was a character , at least he had some fight in his belly , unlike the useless bunch we have now.

6Would you clap or boo Diouf? Empty Re: Would you clap or boo Diouf? Wed Sep 11 2013, 13:29

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Nasty excuse for a human being, no repect for him at all. Not even worth booing.

7Would you clap or boo Diouf? Empty Re: Would you clap or boo Diouf? Wed Sep 11 2013, 15:27

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The way he orchestrated a transfer was no better than the likes of Ricketts who get booed, and was typical of his dreadful personality.

I suppose the love in is owed to the level of appreciation he's shown the club since leaving. He obviously realised the grass was far from greener.

8Would you clap or boo Diouf? Empty Re: Would you clap or boo Diouf? Wed Sep 11 2013, 22:05

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

He intimidated other teams players and fans. They loathed him but also feared him because he could do the unexpected. I'll clap him because he is always worth watching but I'm just hoping he won't be on Saturday if he plays!! I know off the field he's not the best but then most footballers aren't either.

9Would you clap or boo Diouf? Empty Re: Would you clap or boo Diouf? Wed Sep 11 2013, 22:08

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

He has been back before and been clapped,why should it be any different on Saturday he has always appreciated us the fans and the club ?

10Would you clap or boo Diouf? Empty Re: Would you clap or boo Diouf? Thu Sep 12 2013, 19:12

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Quite right Tiger and if the poll result is anything to go by he will again get a good reception on Saturday. I just hope it doesn't encourage him on to better things! Actually with Beckford having starred for Leeds and Dioufy for us it will be interesting to see who is admired the most by the opposition fans and what effect if any it has.

11Would you clap or boo Diouf? Empty Re: Would you clap or boo Diouf? Thu Sep 12 2013, 20:13

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I shall applaud him a little, he was an ex wanderer and always has good things to say about the club whenever asked. :clap: 

12Would you clap or boo Diouf? Empty Re: Would you clap or boo Diouf? Thu Sep 12 2013, 20:53

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:Quite right Tiger and if the poll result is anything to go by he will again get a good reception on Saturday. I just hope it doesn't encourage him on to better things! Actually with Beckford having starred for Leeds and Dioufy for us it will be interesting to see who is admired the most by the opposition fans and what effect if any it has.
I read somewhere that Beckford had been chosen for the Jamaican squad?

13Would you clap or boo Diouf? Empty Re: Would you clap or boo Diouf? Thu Sep 12 2013, 22:15

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Whitesince63 wrote:Quite right Tiger and if the poll result is anything to go by he will again get a good reception on Saturday. I just hope it doesn't encourage him on to better things! Actually with Beckford having starred for Leeds and Dioufy for us it will be interesting to see who is admired the most by the opposition fans and what effect if any it has.
Beckford will get a good reception from them,he scored against the Scum and knocked them out of the Cup a few years back. For that alone they love him because Leeds hate the Scum even more than we do !! Saw that match in the Yorkshire Inn in Patong with a mate who is a big Leeds fan,watching the Scum get beat is good anywhere but that was special !!!!

14Would you clap or boo Diouf? Empty Re: Would you clap or boo Diouf? Thu Sep 12 2013, 22:19

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Reebok Trotter wrote:
I read somewhere that Beckford had been chosen for the Jamaican squad?
He has, he was on the bench for them the other night.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum