Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ticketing incentives

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ticketing incentives Empty Ticketing incentives Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:36 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm not sure where we rank in terms of overall cost of supporter attendance but we're one of just four Championship clubs not mentioned in this BBC article about some incredible offers to get people - particularly children - to the games.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Being on the doorstep of the country's biggest clubs, we should be making bigger strides than anyone to attract young people. I wanted a season ticket for my young nephew earlier in the season and it was not cheap.

Is enough being done to build a strong next generation of Bolton fans?

2Ticketing incentives Empty Re: Ticketing incentives Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:49 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

In terms of prices I think we are quite reasonable, but for offers during the season for season ticket holders, Bolton has to be one of the worst clubs IMO.

Stoke have offered free travel for every away game this season, what a brilliant idea.

3Ticketing incentives Empty Re: Ticketing incentives Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:08 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i have a season ticket for my boy and was only £70 or £7 a month on the direct debit. I think that is a great price

4Ticketing incentives Empty Re: Ticketing incentives Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:09 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Its only worth it if we see football, and so far I've not seen any, what so ever.

In-fact they owe season ticket holders money for letting them watch such rubbish.

5Ticketing incentives Empty Re: Ticketing incentives Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:20 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:I'm not sure where we rank in terms of overall cost of supporter attendance but we're one of just four Championship clubs not mentioned in this BBC article about some incredible offers to get people - particularly children - to the games.

Being on the doorstep of the country's biggest clubs, we should be making bigger strides than anyone to attract young people. I wanted a season ticket for my young nephew earlier in the season and it was not cheap.

I take it they've cottoned on to you sneaking in as a juvenile then doff?

6Ticketing incentives Empty Re: Ticketing incentives Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:52 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:I'm not sure where we rank in terms of overall cost of supporter attendance but we're one of just four Championship clubs not mentioned in this BBC article about some incredible offers to get people - particularly children - to the games.

I take it they've cottoned on to you sneaking in as a juvenile then doff?
That is a terrible accusation.

I trust the mods will step in.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum