Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We can still get automatic promotion says Dougie Freedman

+5
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
Banks of the Croal
scottjames30
Born to be a wanderer
9 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

:dougie: 
Deluded comes to mind.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cardiff can mathematically win the premier league too.

:dougie: 

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Biggest load of shite I've seen in a long time.

Words are not enough to discribe, that load of  shite I witnessed today.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

The best we can hope for at the moment is to just sneak in the play offs but that's if things seriously turn around 360 degrees.

The only way that is going to happen IMO is a change of manager, as bad as the players are the buck stops with Dougie.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ha ha. We can't score goals, we can't even get a shot on target. We are going one way under Dougie and that is down.

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

He was talking about after he's gone when we lose on Tuesday.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

In fairness, how shit did things look before he turned it round last season with only three months left. We were just above the relegation zone and playing dire football, and eventually everything started to click.

That's all I've got in terms of positive thinking.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Ha ha. We can't score goals, we can't even get a shot on target. We are going one way under Dougie and that is down.
I agree get Megson back!!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If Eddie lets this rot , rot-on then we will be in a bigger hole, we need an older guy in-charge that takes no shit.

BIG MICK.

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Don't agree Scott and certainly not MM although I don't doubt he'd do a good job, certainly better than this idiot, but I just think we need to consolidate with internal appointments, even if temporary, which will be cost neutral before we decide on a longer term plan. Look let's face it we definitely aren't going up this year, we need to make sure we don't go down and even with the current squad we should be able to ensure that. So let's clear out the current bunch, including Gartside who surely can't survive another failure. If we don't do that and put a line under things we'll just go further down in my opinion. We have no money, we have to make the best of what we have, limited though it might be.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We are currently so far away from being a team that could win promotion, let alone having a snowball's chance in hell of survival if we did get promoted that this comment is laughable. I'm not sure who it's meant to placate, but I can't see it working for anyone that has actually seen us play this season.
Totally the wrong target for this season.
What may be achievable is progress up the table, improved performances all over the park, younger players gaining experience and match time and the recruitment of more young talent in January to feed the sausage machine.
Those are realistic targets. They are targets that if achieved would give us a great foundation for the future. They are targets that are manageable on a limited budget. Most importantly, they are targets that fans and players could believe in.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He's not going to hold his hand up and say we are shite and he picked the wrong team so he has to put some spin on it and that's what he's done.
It's up to Gartside to sort him out but he has a poor record on that front,but of course as he told us he knows about football!
So we have stalemate, enter ED.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum