Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nowt There...to suggest we'll get Better.

+2
aaron_bwfc
Banks of the Croal
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

What do you think???

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Hmmm at the moment I can only find one positive from today and that is Tim Ream.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Play 4-4-2 and we should get results, I don't like this formation of Dougie's, it's far too negative, especially playing at home against a very average Leeds side.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

We played 442 most of the 2nd half though and still looked out of ideas though, I agree with you to some extent but the problems run past the formation IMO.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

aaron_bwfc wrote:We played 442 most of the 2nd half though and still looked out of ideas though, I agree with you to some extent but the problems run past the formation IMO.
Let's just try it for 90 minutes against Derby on Tuesday and we'll have a better idea.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:Play 4-4-2 and we should get results, I don't like this formation of Dougie's, it's far too negative, especially playing at home against a very average Leeds side.
Leaving the ground I heard so many people say something like "I can't see what Freedman is trying to achieve with this formation", and I agree 100%.

Just get the fucking ball down and play you twat, stop trying to be clever and admit you've fucked up.

Get Lee & Eagles on the wings as proper fucking wingers and play Ream and Spearing in central midfield. Ream was outstanding at passing from deep today, he needs to be given a run.

Fuck knows who should play upfront though, they're all shit.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Culcheth_White wrote:Play 4-4-2 and we should get results, I don't like this formation of Dougie's, it's far too negative, especially playing at home against a very average Leeds side.
Leaving the ground I heard so many people say something like "I can't see what Freedman is trying to achieve with this formation", and I agree 100%.

Just get the fucking ball down and play you twat, stop trying to be clever and admit you've fucked up.

Get Lee & Eagles on the wings as proper fucking wingers and play Ream and Spearing in central midfield. Ream was outstanding at passing from deep today, he needs to be given a run.

Fuck knows who should play upfront though, they're all shit.
I remember you saying you were excited by the Beckford signing, are you still excited when you see him on the pitch?

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
stop trying to be clever
This, this, this. I think it becomes a compulsion with managers to be smartarsed.

Things took off for us last season when he just went with a basic 4-4-2.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:
I remember you saying you were excited by the Beckford signing, are you still excited when you see him on the pitch?
No, he's shit.

Men always let you down.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:
No, he's shit.

Men always let you down.
Not all men.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:
Not all men.
Straight men I meant.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]