Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The season starts here! - Coyle

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The season starts here! - Coyle Empty The season starts here! - Coyle Tue Mar 06 2012, 12:17

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Well if that's then I want a refund on my season ticket.

In all seriousness though, haven't we heard all this earlier in the season after we had a terrbile run of fixtures when the season first started.

I like coyles optimism but how long is it going to take until the words get put into practice.

Apparantly we have played all the big boys, has he seen where Newcastle and Spurs are in the league?

2The season starts here! - Coyle Empty Re: The season starts here! - Coyle Tue Mar 06 2012, 12:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did he really say that? If he did it's an utter disgrace, as though the previous 20-odd games didn't count. I reckon I've spent £1000+ on those games.

Resign you tosser.

3The season starts here! - Coyle Empty Re: The season starts here! - Coyle Tue Mar 06 2012, 12:40

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

“We do have to draw a line in the sand and say ‘This is what your season is all about’,” he said. “There are 11 massive games but every one of those games is winnable.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4The season starts here! - Coyle Empty Re: The season starts here! - Coyle Tue Mar 06 2012, 13:02

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

He didn't say 'Our season starts hear' the BN did. He just stated the importance of the remaining games, which obviously everyone realised. Can't get angry at Coyle for this one, just think its the BN having nothing to write about.

5The season starts here! - Coyle Empty Re: The season starts here! - Coyle Tue Mar 06 2012, 15:44

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Let's hope the decent performances and results start here.

6The season starts here! - Coyle Empty Re: The season starts here! - Coyle Tue Mar 06 2012, 19:03

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a turn of phrase, but yeah it's embarrassing that we have to say it... again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum