Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who Should Be The Next Captain?

+12
karlypants
rammywhite
Norpig
bwfc71
Angry Dad
BoltonTillIDie
Hipster_Nebula
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Barryjw
aaron_bwfc
kennster
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Who Should Be The Next Captain? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Should Be The Next Captain? Mon Sep 16 2013, 09:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
The astute move would be to make Holden the captain if he ever plays again. Contraversial maybe but I think he would be outstanding. The lad's a media darling, massively respected on and off the pitch, always positive despite all his setbacks and if he ever gets back, he'd be my choice.
He meant captain now, not in 2018.

22Who Should Be The Next Captain? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Should Be The Next Captain? Mon Sep 16 2013, 14:42

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I think we all know deep down that the next captain will be Pratley.

23Who Should Be The Next Captain? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Should Be The Next Captain? Mon Sep 16 2013, 23:00

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

MartinBWFC wrote:I think we all know deep down that the next captain will be Pratley.
Then we are surely doomed and Freedman will sink below Megson as the biggest Fuck Wit ever employed by this club.

24Who Should Be The Next Captain? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Should Be The Next Captain? Mon Sep 16 2013, 23:09

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would give Spearing the armband.

25Who Should Be The Next Captain? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Should Be The Next Captain? Mon Sep 16 2013, 23:14

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

How about Eagles? Let's be honest he is the only one who picks the ball up and runs with it, a leading from the front type player perhaps?

26Who Should Be The Next Captain? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Should Be The Next Captain? Mon Sep 16 2013, 23:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:How about Eagles? Let's be honest he is the only one who picks the ball up and runs with it, a leading from the front type player perhaps?
Eagles has his share of knockers but we have missed him this season. You could tell on Saturday that he was trying his best to create something but with it being his first game back after injury he clearly wasn't 100% match fit.

27Who Should Be The Next Captain? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Should Be The Next Captain? Mon Sep 16 2013, 23:32

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Reebok Trotter wrote:
aaron_bwfc wrote:How about Eagles? Let's be honest he is the only one who picks the ball up and runs with it, a leading from the front type player perhaps?
Eagles has his share of knockers .
They said the same about katie price.

28Who Should Be The Next Captain? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Should Be The Next Captain? Mon Sep 16 2013, 23:40

I'd be getting Medo back in the teamĀ and if he applied himself make him captain. He's got real quality and we desperately need it, I also think he's a little unlucky to have been dropped. I don't think he's been much worse than Spearing so far but Spearing is more of a fans favourite.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum