Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Keep seeing these rich twats in Dubai

+7
Culcheth_White
Reebok Trotter
Whitesince63
aaron_bwfc
BoltonTillIDie
Hipster_Nebula
Born to be a wanderer
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Whitesince63 wrote:74 I've never claimed to be an "intelligent poster" I'm just a Wanderers fan like you sick of our continuing decline through Gartside inflicting one useless manager after another on us. Unlike you with your constant refusal to see what's in front of your own eyes I want changes now not when it's too late. I'm all for giving people time but Doigie's now had almost a year and all we're seeing is a constant decline. You basically piss me off with your, give him more time, who else should we have crap. You and I could do a better job than this clown so stop pretending one day he'll turn it round because he won't.
Who do you think Dougie should be replaced with?
I think Whitesince63 wants Jimmy Phillips?

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

OMG I was having a laugh about Someone rich buying Bolton.Im sorry if you think I'm bragging about my life.Believe me it's hard dangerous work.The fact i mentioned where I was upset you.                         You are easily offended.So ill see if they can put saucers of cream on the menu at Half Time.As obviously you must be a pussy.                                                                                                          It's just gone six here and ill be working for another four hours hardly glamourous.Sand,heat,danger of the construction site.                                                                                                                           Lets get back to what's important as my breaks nearly over.Should DF get sacked if we do not win on Saturday.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why do they need English bricklayers in Dubai? Are the people of the UAE incapable of learning how to put a few bricks together with a bit of cement?

I remember Auntie Mabel teaching me when I was a kid and it's always stuck.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Born to be a wanderer wrote:You are easily offended.So ill see if they can put saucers of cream on the menu at Half Time.As obviously you must be a pussy.                                                                                                          
lol!  lol!  lol!  

I think that's the worst thing I've ever read on here, well done!

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I don't lay bricks i work in steel construction building some of the tallest buildings in the World.bwfc1874 your a fucking knob mate.Dont be bitter mate.Not that you are no mate of mine.So go throw yourself under a bus.

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Time for bed twenty to one,try n dream of BWFC 1874 getting crushed under a bus Wanker.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Calm down mate.

If you don't like a poster simply use our 'ignore' feature and you won't see any of the stuff they post - much better than wishing harm on somebody simply because of something they've typed!

Dead easy to use too - simply click on your 'profile' link - it is at the top of any page under our banner heading - then click on the 'Friends and Foe' box - scroll down to the 'Foes' bit and add on 1874, me, or whoever you want (don't forget to click the 'add' box) - and the job's a good one.

Anyway why do you want a bus wanker to crush 1874!

Crushed under a bus? lol!   Just because I said you were showing off! And you call me sensitive?

You are my new favourite poster, keep bringing these gems out Wanderer!

Absolutely brilliant stuff!

This sounds a bit like showing off to me though... 

'i work in steel construction building some of the tallest buildings in the World'

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:This sounds a bit like showing off to me though... 

'i work in steel construction building some of the tallest buildings in the World'
It's no different than saying "....I work in McDonalds, they feed more people burgers than anyone else in the world."

The last one was done to get a reaction to be honest. I wanted to know what comes after getting crushed by a bus.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Let's all move on, can we, please.

Thank you.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's too soon to move on for me.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree. No need to fall out over a difference of opinion.

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Born to be a wanderer wrote:Learn to lighten up it was tongue in cheek for some rich twat to buy Bolton.As I'm in Dubai.It got double posted.Anyway I'm off to the pool to cool off.
When this was posted the time in Dubai was 01.17. in the night/morning.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope you're not suggesting he's making it up Chipbutty, surely no one would do that on the internet.

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

You should have been a journalist.Taking pieces out of context.Originally I had posted saying i wish some rich person in Dubai would buy Bolton.Bwfc1874 (nonce) said i was posing by saying that I was working in Dubai.NW then said "why do they need brickies over there.I responded by saying i work in steel construction building some of the tallest buildings in the world.                                                                If that I have a good job threatens you in some way well FUCK OFF.NW that picture of you at the moment is probably closer to what you look like than all the one's u have put up before.                         As for BWFC 1874 what a tosser of the highest order.                                                                             Sluffy ill take your advice n just  scroll down to the foes for him and the other slapper.

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I know when the post was posted .People work through the night.Id finished about 10pm got back to the hotel had something to eat.Then went for a swim in the indoor pool before bed.At the moment it is 5-17 pm and I'm on a break.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing 

what fun

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Born to be a wanderer wrote:had something to eat.Then went for a swim in the indoor pool before bed.
You should never swim on a full stomach.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum