Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DF pins all hope on Eagles..

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DF pins all hope on Eagles.. Empty DF pins all hope on Eagles.. Tue Sep 24 2013, 19:43

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Dougie Freedman hopes the return to regular action of Chris Eagles can be the spark that ignites a much-needed change in fortunes for Wanderers.

The 27-year-old winger has started the last three games after a month on the sidelines following an ankle injury picked up in the Championship’s opening day at his former club Burnley.

''I said last year he is the guy that I want to work things round because he has that spark.

“It is a good group and they are disappointed with how things have gone this season.

“They genuinely want to do well and they are disappointed with where they are.''

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2DF pins all hope on Eagles.. Empty Re: DF pins all hope on Eagles.. Tue Sep 24 2013, 19:47

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:.

“It is a good group and they are disappointed with how things have gone this season.

“They genuinely want to do well and they are disappointed with where they are.''
Aren't we all?

3DF pins all hope on Eagles.. Empty Re: DF pins all hope on Eagles.. Tue Sep 24 2013, 19:58

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

haha, "all hope."

4DF pins all hope on Eagles.. Empty Re: DF pins all hope on Eagles.. Tue Sep 24 2013, 20:10

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I had to make sure people read it. Very Happy 

5DF pins all hope on Eagles.. Empty Re: DF pins all hope on Eagles.. Tue Sep 24 2013, 20:20

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Building the real around eagles? God help us

The sooner mark Davies is back the better

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum