Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leicester fans reaction to Danns

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Leicester fans reaction to Danns Empty Leicester fans reaction to Danns Thu Sep 26 2013, 11:12

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

From Leicester fans forum Foxestalk, here are their fans reaction to us signing Danns on loan:

Leicester_Numan wrote:Are they really daft enough to take a 3rd duffer off our hands?
blueonyou wrote:That's made my day
ossieclap wrote:Bl00dy hell, they must be desperate. Quick.....what else can we dump on them? I may have an inflatable dartboard lying around somewhere.......
Monsell1976 wrote:I like danns and wish him the best, shame it hasn't worked out for him here, but we have better options in midfield now and he needs regular football at this stage of his career.
Like a few players that Sven brought in he wasn't accepted by a lot because of his wages, and with lack of regular games since Sven has gone he hasn't performed to the best of his abilities.
I hope he does well at Bolton and they take him on permanently in January.
ealingfox wrote:Let's all ensure 'One Dougie Freedman' gets a rapturous airing at the KPS on Saturday.
Guesty wrote:I genuinely cannot believe this; how have they not learned? Fool me once and all that...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Leicester fans reaction to Danns Empty Re: Leicester fans reaction to Danns Thu Sep 26 2013, 11:18

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Really makes you want him to do well doesn't it?

3Leicester fans reaction to Danns Empty Re: Leicester fans reaction to Danns Thu Sep 26 2013, 11:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

But of course Dougie knows something the Leicester fans don't.

What a clown. Sack him now Garty.

4Leicester fans reaction to Danns Empty Re: Leicester fans reaction to Danns Thu Sep 26 2013, 11:46

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm just at the club shop getting danns on the back of my shirt, I couldn't give a shit if he's only here for three months. He's my hero already.

5Leicester fans reaction to Danns Empty Re: Leicester fans reaction to Danns Thu Sep 26 2013, 12:31

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well we slagged off Keith Andrews as one of the worst players of all time.

and Brighton fans love him....

6Leicester fans reaction to Danns Empty Re: Leicester fans reaction to Danns Thu Sep 26 2013, 12:36

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We could slag off anyone who dares to put a white shirt on.
Risky business playing for us.

7Leicester fans reaction to Danns Empty Re: Leicester fans reaction to Danns Thu Sep 26 2013, 12:41

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"could?" haha.

8Leicester fans reaction to Danns Empty Re: Leicester fans reaction to Danns Thu Sep 26 2013, 13:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a disgrace that some posters come on this site just to slag off Bolton fans.

Shameful.

9Leicester fans reaction to Danns Empty Re: Leicester fans reaction to Danns Thu Sep 26 2013, 14:52

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's a disgrace that some posters come on this site just to slag off Bolton fans.

Shameful.
Whingeing, arrogant, stupid, moronic assholes some of them. Sadly it's the ones that publicise their stupidity via social media that make everyone with two brain cells to rub together despair.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum