Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton fans WELCOME DANNS on TWITTER

+6
Michael Bolton
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't see the point in giving ANY player stick before he has even laced up his boots. Why not wait and watch the lad actually play for Wanderers so you can make an informed opinion rather than rely on hearsay from other fans?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:I don't see the point in giving ANY player stick before he has even laced up his boots. Why not wait and watch the lad actually play for Wanderers so you can make an informed opinion rather than rely on hearsay from other fans?
No one has given him stick, they've just expressed doubts about the quality of the signing.

My Dad used to manage Fulwood Under 12's and he always said if you're going to bring in new players they must improve the first 11, not the bench.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"no one has given him stick"

What utter bollocks.

go and read my OP again.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
No one has given him stick, they've just expressed doubts about the quality of the signing.
lazy fuckin cunt   ??????

dogshit ???????

the guy is utter horseshit ??????

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Thu Sep 26 2013, 17:28; edited 1 time in total

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Err... excuse me Lust, no poster has the right to tell other posters that they don't have the right to post. Are you still with me.

The board (not just Gartside) have been getting away with murder for years. The reason for the demise that fans accept without question is that BWFC is in debt to the tune of over £130 million. That's a hell of a lot of money. The main reason put forward is that Megson was given £millions that was just frittered away. As far as I know, and please correct me if I'm wrong, the players in - players out- over the last 12yrs or so shows a deficit of about £12million. An awful long way from £130million. Players wages have been more than covered by the Sky money. Gate money, merchandising, etc. brings in extra £millions. If it is not enough the finance director should explain why not.

BWFC could be relegated, but one thing that is certain is that the chairman will get a bonus (on top of his £500,000) of another several hundreds of thousands of pounds.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Scott Arfield couldn't get in the Huddersfield team and apart from his stupid back pass in the game against the Bastards, he has been superb and he's not playing in his favoured position.

Just an example..

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

chipbutty wrote:Err... excuse me Lust, no poster has the right to tell other posters that they don't have the right to post. Are you still with me.

You're right mate.
That's why I tolerate some of the garbage.
It pisses me off that the Board are so weak and reactive, when strong leadership is required.
Customer feedback is useful and should be used to inform decision making, but not determine policy.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I see  both sides of the argument. passing an observation is fair, abusing players before they get to kick a ball isn't. The management of the club, is up to the directors, and when all is going wrong, is down to the shareholders. The bottom line is that if you really don't like it, then stand back until it is, or walk, but don't stand on the sidelines making the situation worse. Unfortunately, football raises, and dashes expectations, takes your money, and does it again, knowing that we are emotionally tied to the club. All moaning, grumbling, etc is legitimate, persistent and outright abuse is wrong, and nobody has that right, and paying money for a poor service, doesn't make it so.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Danns was very decent against us for Huddersfield. It sounds like he can be great but doesn't produce it often enough. Have to wait and see.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum