Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WHITES WELCOME to Liam and Kevin on TWITTER

+4
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

what a joke
we finally get some money and we spend it on players that are pure shit.
I like how @OfficialBWFC are signing players that other "lesser" Championship sides deem surplus to requirements. Shrewd moves, Freedman.
we need someone who can score goals, and his goal scoring record is poor
ARE YOU DOING THIS TO HURT US NOW???????????????????
Bolton are just signing shit players on loan
Funny how clubs don't loan out their best players.

I'd love Adam Le Fondre at #bwfc.. Then again, he's a good'un. So it won't happen.
Christ you know things are bad when your loaning players from millwall #bwfc
Also, I would much rather have Keith Andrews in the team then either of these two.
I fear for my club with signings of Danns and McNaughton
yeah 1 month loan, SIGNIN, fucking wankers
couldnt give a shit
WHO?...Wheres the defenders we desperately need like?
one month oh god what a joke
Hahahahahahaha @OfficialBWFC we a desperate we are just loaning anyone in.
does DF think he's playing Football Manager at home or something? Signing anyone that's available!
tell dougie freedman he's a wanker and tell him to piss off from Bolton
We can't score goals and can't defend !! So let's sign 2 midfielders on loan ???? Taxi for Freedman !!!!!!
Liam Feeney...sure gartside and freedman are taking the piss
:rofl: "Inside contact"

Inside contact- freedman has one game to prove himself against Yeovil on Saturday if we don't win he's gone
Neil Danns, Kevin McNaughton and Liam Feeney all on loan #bwfc hahahaha What a demise.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Same comment as per last Twitter reaction thread.
Assume it's the same assholes tweeting.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

They are probably the same so called fans who never go to games, phone up GMR after every game calling for dougies head and haven't a clue who these players actually are.

Just because freedman has signed them they are apparently crap, even though if Big Sam had done the same they would have been hailed ''solid signings''.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's that dumb attitude again. Calling Millwall a "lesser" championship side even though they're higher up the table than us and have won their recent games. They're making us a laughing stock.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:They are probably the same so called fans who never go to games, phone up GMR after every game calling for dougies head and haven't a clue who these players actually are.

Why do you assume they don't go to games? Take that YouTube video of fans abusing Freedman after the defeat at Brighton for example - you could say those fans are the hardcore as they were prepared to travel all that way.

I suspect it's the fans that have a vested interest i.e. they pay week in, week out to watch their team that are the most angry.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree with these people, unlike most on here I'm not ready to accept how poor we are and how far we've fallen.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote: I'm not ready to accept how poor we are and how far we've fallen.
:clap: 

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I do think it's unfair to slate the new loaners before they have even kicked a ball I mean let's face it, it won't take much to be better that what we have already as far as performances are concerned. Secondly, these players are at least from Championship clubs not Div 1 or 2 so they ought to be half decent. Dougie must know these are his last throw of the dice so if it doesn't work this time he's certainly on his way along I hope with Gartslime.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

63 is right. Quite often loanees aren't happy with their own team, and a loan is an opportunity to shine. give them a chance, and take into account the fact that they want to help us, and the way things are going, that can only be a good thing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum